[Video] Legend with F2P Mesmer

in Mesmer

Posted by: joshmossas.6542

joshmossas.6542

Thought I’d make a mirror post here in the Mesmer forums

People said it couldn’t be done. I proved them wrong! ALL OF THEM! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Power Mes is back boyzzzzzzzzzz. Behold as “Moa Op” fights his way from amber to legend!

Here is the link to the awesome espurts mlg pro montage documenting the journey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IACGTF3gw

Link to my build:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAR8fl0nhy0YJawGNwtGLnG05Tiy1LHRzTAZAWwyB-TJBFABAcRAQa/hqKDc7TAAA

API Key:
09F4E6C4-7279-6144-B89B-B023A154B15A5FDD565F-6D4C-47EC-9F8D-E55AB4F652BD

All in all I had a lot of fun doing this. It was a nice little challenge for myself.
Feel free to give me feedback on the vid or ask questions about ma build (or not y’know whatever…. you do you… you do you…)

Click for dumb PVP videos and probably some other nonesense :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKSzslxjEkG4oZJ4ubPZHIg

in Mesmer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

GG man JUST GG

like the whole thing music, fun parts, and gameplay (bit to boring same combo over and over) but great

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

GG man JUST GG

like the whole thing music, fun parts, and gameplay (bit to boring same combo over and over) but great

Given that I love mental anguish, lockdown burst, there’s no reason NOT to do this over and over XD

Actually the difference is that this was well produced unlike all those old roaming WvW shatter burst montages we’d see every week. In this those bursts are the vehicle that drive us on to the next funny bit of diologue or happenstance etc XD

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Oh, and what video editing software do you use?

in Mesmer

Posted by: FLIMP.8172

FLIMP.8172

LOL! great video.

very nice editing and very entertaining. the double portal stomp was the highlight for me haha

in Mesmer

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

I did this too, and i have to to admit that most of the time shatter mes is a moa/portal bot.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xyonon.3987

Xyonon.3987

At first I tought this was just gonna be another “look at me I’m very gud, rly!” video of a scrub …

… boy was I wrong I LOVE it! _ Best pvp vid I’ve seen in months, and totally hitting my music <3

Ya da real mvp!

Greez!
- Xyonon ;3

Ziggs Ironeye – Engineer | Madame Le Blanc – Mesmer | Mentor (PvE) | EU
“Mentoring engineers / mesmers and showing you what you can do with your fantastic class!
Just pm me for my advice! Always eager to help!”

in Mesmer

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Hey, that’s me at the very end of the video.

I think I remember him in spvp a few days ago – you forget how incredibly powerful the build is but also, very vulnerable in today’s meta comps.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Lockdown Shatter Mesmer is too fun to play, it’s great to see it played currently. Great job on the video; good editing and humor.

Oh and on the double portal stomp math…only an asura could computate those variables.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

in Mesmer

Posted by: denis.9487

denis.9487

Very entertaining. Great game play. 2 thumbs up.

in Mesmer

Posted by: trooper.2650

trooper.2650

Oh and on the double portal stomp math…only an asura could computate those variables.

That was really the best editing. I literally laughed my head off

in Mesmer

Posted by: Deaeira.2651

Deaeira.2651

Wow… impressive! Congrats :-)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jazz.4639

Jazz.4639

hehe nice one, so funny) thumb up from me!

im totally jealous about your editing-skillz, can you tell me the editing program you use? Must be a hell of a work this vid, i already need ages for my noobish basic editing. Maybe one reason that my focus is more about presenting /supporting music artists than high-end editing but some things i rly would like to do too (where do you find the animations like the target lock thing for example? i know i can add animations with my freeware vsdc free video editor but i couldnt find gifs and animations via google to download, only find pics).

YouTube-Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7djDGHziSnUayKmXri7AbA
(Mesmer WvW/PvP-Vids/Guides).

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Loool so much fun!!!

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in Mesmer

Posted by: Shakaal.2563

Shakaal.2563

best mes vid ever!! Great job!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

lol that was very funny! xD

Great job and great video.

in Mesmer

joshmossas.6542

GG man JUST GG

Given that I love mental anguish, lockdown burst, there’s no reason NOT to do this over and over XD

Basically this. To be fair though every class has their bread and butter combos.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 9. It’s an old version but it still works well.

I think I remember him in spvp a few days ago – you forget how incredibly powerful the build is but also, very vulnerable in today’s meta comps.

Are you the thief that inta-kitten me? xD
Yea the trade off is part of what makes it fun IMHO. Yes I can get some crazy bursts off, but I also die if someone so much as sneezes on me. (I’m looking at you power revs)

in Mesmer

joshmossas.6542

but I also die if someone so much as sneezes on me. (I’m looking at you power revs)

“I’m looking at you power revs, dragonhunters, condi-chronos, thieves, and bristlebacks.”

Sorry had to fix that. :p

in Mesmer

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

GG man JUST GG

Basically this. To be fair though every class has their bread and butter combos.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 9. It’s an old version but it still works well.

Are you the thief that inta-kitten me? xD
Yea the trade off is part of what makes it fun IMHO. Yes I can get some crazy bursts off, but I also die if someone so much as sneezes on me. (I’m looking at you power revs)

Lol no, the Mesmer who had a clone near you named Phokus.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Mesmer

joshmossas.6542

Lol no, the Mesmer who had a clone near you named Phokus.

Reading is hard :P

in Mesmer

Posted by: Loony.3714

Loony.3714

Great video man! Havent had that much fun watching a PvP vid in a long time!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Fun video. I’m glad to see someone hasn’t forgotten how potent CS with MoD followed by a simple GS burst can be.

Gandara

in Mesmer

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

Excellent video and game play. GG!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nash.2681

Nash.2681

Just saw this today, but thumbs up for that video, incredibly funny and well edited!

XMG U716 (i7 6700, 16GB DDR4@2133Mhz, GTX980m, Samsung 850Evo 250 GB, Seagate SSHD 500GB)

Leader of “Servants of Balance” [SoB], a small guild endemic to the FSP.

in Mesmer

Posted by: DeathReign.7821

DeathReign.7821

I saw this post when it was originally posted, but didn’t really care enough to watch the video. I wish I had.

It was extremely entertaining. Had me actually laugh out loud a couple of times through the video. I never usually watch game play videos start to end (I usually skip to the interesting parts), but I did with your video. Kudos on that!

Kiss the chaos.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

I agree, this is just hilarious I hate the meta condi chrono and I really hate the people that keep claiming everything else is “UNVIABLE ZOMGNOOB”, power works if you know how to play!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Carlton cracks me up every time lol

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xstein.2187

Xstein.2187

Loved the Video! The extra stuff you added to spice it up really made it Amazing.

Lägertha Lothbrök: PvE Mesmer
Schrödingers Clone: PvP Mesmer