[Video] WvW Roaming Multi Build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ayano.5986

Ayano.5986

Just another scrub bearing the malaise of everyday life.

http://youtu.be/Nf-SmB83MkQ?list=UU_CferUInzs8PWt1kRHqCTg

in Mesmer

Ayano.5986

If anyone wants a build for a particular fight I can post it. If possible I switch my build before every fight in WvW depending on the opponent.

(edited by Ayano.5986)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kasrios.7548

Kasrios.7548

Can you please give me the gear, runes and accessories for the thief fight at 7:30?
i already tried 2 different combinations but it didn’t work…

in Mesmer

Kasrios.7548

and if u know how to beat a condition sword ranger

in Mesmer

Ayano.5986

For the thief fight I am running a standard 44006 shatter build. My gear is a mix between soldiers and berserkers. TBH though you will be hard pressed to beat a thief in any build in WvW if they are skilled.

Vs. the condition ranger I can help you out a lot more.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fhAQNAR8flknpQtNqxUNcrRiqhc2mPRXXSGYRp6A

in Mesmer

Kasrios.7548

ty ,,,,,,,,,,

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

except maybe the cond ranger most of the fights were against incompetent players imo.
Necro which had full DS and didnt used,necro which kitteng used lich,condi thief that just stood in one place and let you dps him that “champ hunter” warrior that should stick to ranger or a thief taht could finish you up but instead just kite you and let you gs him to death.I dont say im better,or you are not.I just would like you to see your better fights such as against the condi ranger or the thief at start.tat is what I think.

in Mesmer

Ayano.5986

Not to be rude, but your post is hard to understand. I will try my best to reply.

The last two fights that were 1v2’s the players were definitely less skilled as otherwise I doubt I would have been able to beat them together.

The condition ranger fight you might be mistaking that for a skilled fight because he interrupted a duel I had going with a guardian and found me at low health. I had dueled the condition ranger previously and it was not close.

Similarly the warrior jumped me at low health and had a significant advantage. This is a common occurrence in WvW for me and most solo roamers I am sure.

With this video I wanted to include fights that were entertaining. These fights (except the 1v2’s) were not stomps, I hate stomp videos, and honestly these were the most entertaining fights I had. Often when I come up against another skilled player in a duel it lasts five to ten minutes and ends in a stalemate. I made friends with players from YB (after stalemating, finger tiring duels) this past match up that can confirm this. I did not find the clips entertaining to watch so I didn’t include them.

With my next video hopefully you will enjoy it more.

Thanks for the feedback,

Ayano

in Mesmer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

You could be true about the ranger,but I dont think in general, when ppl publish videos about thier builds,and kill with it moas for example,you cant really tell if the build is good or not.That said,there were no moas,and the builds you trying to share could be great,Im just pointing it out that the crowd want to see the better fights and not a steamroll fights.