What are your post patch builds?

in Mesmer

Posted by: MSFone.3026

MSFone.3026

What are you guys planning on trying? I’m going to really try to make MtD work, I think scepter/focus+staff ofc with the buffs. If warden and sword work as intended that is a good buff for shatter and CI as well.

My top builds post patch are going to be MtD and CI, and a little shatter.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kelthien.8593

Kelthien.8593

First thing I’ll be trying is a
6/6/0/2/0 or 4/6/0/4/0 build
GS/Staff running at least Mantra of Pain and Mantra of Distraction in WvW with a mix of Zerker/Soldier gear.

I’m hoping it’ll shape up to be a viable option for large-scale battles. I’d like to see bigger damage numbers, plentiful interrupts, and lots of dazes being thrown around. If not… I might swap back to my Ele. :-/

in Mesmer

Posted by: Swish.2463

Swish.2463

Going to keep leveling my alts so i can try the other professions, probably try a Turret Engie after the patch or something. Might try a Spirit weapon guard or an MM Necro or something else from the Working classes.

Might goof around with a PB build some more or maybe a BI Condition shatter build and see how it fairs against the Hotjoin heros, Mostly its just a better move for my mental health to swap classes rather than wait another 2 years for a handful of buffs and bug fixes.

~Elyssion~
“Gw2, It’s still on the Table!” – Anet

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Exactly the same thing but swapping dom sig for the mantra. Might have a bash at some gear for a shatter spec as well but 4/4/6 CI build looks even better after the patch.

in Mesmer

Posted by: WitchKing.5317

WitchKing.5317

Kinda looking forward to triumphant distortion, not sure why or how I’m gonna make it work but I am looking forward to messing around with it for wvw large scale fights.

Fanged Wisdom- [BBQ]/[OMFG]
The Corrupt Mesmer Builds

in Mesmer

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Triumphant distortion is not any better than it is now. It allows maybe 1 out of 20 phantasm to actually land its attack properly.
Then also, if you think you will tag a lot people by standing at range and do 10-15 attacks per 4.75 seconds, which if you get interrupted lasts much longer, I can already tell you you’re going to have a bad time. Asuming you can attack at least 5 people per second and compare that to your poorly 10-15 then it’s probably not worth going with mantra of pain unless you make it viable with a shatter build. Cuz shatter builds will tag more people than you spamming mantra of pain on the side ways.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Condition Shatter . 2/4/2/0/6 .

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I’ll be equipping mimic to deal with the explosion of 1500 range full zerk rangers that are going to, I mean already are charging around everywhere so that I have a means of countering their insane long range burst.

….oh wait.

in Mesmer

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

I’ll be equipping mimic to deal with the explosion of 1500 range full zerk rangers that are going to, I mean already are charging around everywhere so that I have a means of countering their insane long range burst.

….oh wait.

This made me laugh. Good one

in Mesmer

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

I’m already using Maim the Disillusioned in my hybrid build, which I’ve based around the idea of full out punishment, even if I’m being defensive, so not much will be changing for me. I’ll only get stronger, and I can’t complain about my ability to fight as-is. I’m already looking at stacks of 14 Torment on single targets, sometimes more, sometimes a little less, but I’m consistently at stacks above 10. This will just get easier now with the changes, 12 seconds of Torment on all my Shatters, even when I Distortion to avoid damage—Well, cheers ArenaNet! My Staff clones will also be better, so there’s that too.

On a non-Mesmer related note, I do look forwards to toying around a little bit with Spirit Weapons on Guardian. I always wanted to use them, but they were always so.. not that good, in the past. They look a bit more interesting now. Got to see if they are potentially a pain to fight now, so I can counter them on Mesmer, heh. Same reason I’ll likely hop on to all my characters, trying out changes and alterations to builds.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nazer.7301

Nazer.7301

condi shatter 0/4/4/0/6 and my fav 4/4/0/0/6 for that aoe boon rip condi shatter

in Mesmer

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

I will try this one…despite nerfs…I think it will remain OP:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fZAQNAV8Yl0Mp7pVOxwJ8PNBNB5dY+SZ0KAdHl+eEA-TZBFwACOCAl2fYxFAoaZAAPEAA
;)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nazer.7301

Nazer.7301

I will try this one…despite nerfs…I think it will remain OP:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fZAQNAV8Yl0Mp7pVOxwJ8PNBNB5dY+SZ0KAdHl+eEA-TZBFwACOCAl2fYxFAoaZAAPEAA
;)

You realize this is the mesmer forums right?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

For raids I’ll keep my shatter 2/6/0/0/6 and just changing Null Field for MoP.
For pug zergs I’ll try 2/6/0/6/0 GS-S/F and MoP/Restorative mantras.
For roaming, I’ve had some succes with my power PU 0/4/6/0/4 these days. With new changes it’ll be much better.
And for pve I thing there’s no changes on best builds.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in Mesmer

Posted by: robotempire.2451

robotempire.2451

I’m looking at a 4/6/4/0/0 GS+Staff power build for WvW zerg.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

For raids I’ll keep my shatter 2/6/0/0/6 and just changing Null Field for MoP.
For pug zergs I’ll try 2/6/0/6/0 GS-S/F and MoP/Restorative mantras.
For roaming, I’ve had some succes with my power PU 0/4/6/0/4 these days. With new changes it’ll be much better.
And for pve I thing there’s no changes on best builds.

I played 2-6-0-6-0 GS-S/F during our raid tonight and really enjoyed it. You can easily provide damage on the spike (iZerker, Mind Stab, MoP, Mirror Blade + Mind Wrack), healing on regroups, reflection and/or pulls when needed and you can easily run full zerk or assassin/zerk with over 22k hp (with food and guard stacks).

This is what I was playing but this other one is probably better. Will test tomorrow…

in Mesmer

Posted by: Bunda.2691

Bunda.2691

Condi shatter. Something like 2/6/0/0/6 (condi shatter + mantras).

And screw PU. With all of the condi pressure we can now put out, PU is almost extraneous.

in Mesmer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

condi shatter – 2,4,2,0,6 or 0,6,2,0,6
will try the mantras with power build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

Already posted mine. No one commented Q.Q

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Rubedo.8769

Rubedo.8769

I’m running 6/6/0/2/0 as well, heavy daze and stun. Seems to be doing well. Especially against all the Rangers we’re suddenly seeing in almost every match.

Through fear we become Gods