What happened to phantasmal berserker?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Angelus.6132

Angelus.6132

I keep missing with phantasmal berserker, and it barely does any damage anymore? What happened? Everything seems fine!

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daisai.5879

Daisai.5879

You keep missing?
I would suggest gearing more chance to hit….

in Mesmer

Angelus.6132

Chance to hit isn’t something that exists in this game.

This isn’t diablo2

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Chance to hit isn’t something that exists in this game.

This isn’t diablo2

Close but you meant WoW, not D2.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Mesmer

Posted by: ShadowDemon.1937

ShadowDemon.1937

He’s just trolling Angelus, ignore him.

If you are talking about the first pass on iberserker, it is a bug that they are working on.

in Mesmer

Angelus.6132

Has it been confirmed that they are working on it?

in Mesmer

Daisai.5879

If you are talking about the first pass on iberserker, it is a bug that they are working on.

Trolling ? on a little.
His post was pathetic to begin with, missing in game happens when your are out of range.
So when he uses his skill and “mis” pops up he is out range.

Now if he would discribe in a better way what happens then he might get a normal answer.

in Mesmer

Posted by: ShadowDemon.1937

ShadowDemon.1937

All of the information on this topic is in this forum link: (Includes Dev’s response)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Mesmer-Damage-Nerf/first

in Mesmer

Posted by: funky fat thighs.1267

funky fat thighs.1267

Trolling ? on a little.
His post was pathetic to begin with, missing in game happens when your are out of range.

Now if he would discribe in a better way what happens then he might get a normal answer.

Christ how misinformed are you? It’s pretty clear from what people are saying in this thread alone that there’s a bug with iZerker that causes it to miss on it’s first attack.

Even if you were right, I didn’t know you were the thread-police. Suddenly posting to ask a question is wrong?

in Mesmer

Daisai.5879

Trolling ? on a little.

Christ how misinformed are you? It’s pretty clear from what people are saying in this thread alone that there’s a bug with iZerker that causes it to miss on it’s first attack.

Even if you were right, I didn’t know you were the thread-police. Suddenly posting to ask a question is wrong?

I am not misinformed.

Like i said.
The original post that was made by the topic starter is not complete and probably a failure to troll.

Anyway he said that he keeps missing with berserker, so the skill he uses is being missed.
This only happens when out of range, if the berserker misses thats a different thing.

Anyway like i said this topic is nothing more then a failure attempt to troll, going by the poor amount of description of this.
Also considering the topic about this is still on page 1.

(edited by Daisai.5879)

in Mesmer

Posted by: Zid.4196

Zid.4196

Increasing chance to hit will help.