What's a Deception?

What's a Deception?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Deceive, verb:
1. to mislead by a false appearance or statement; delude.

Dear ANet, I’ll give you a couple of ideas for “deceptions” I came up with in the last 10 minutes, involving mesmer illusions, without any change to base class mechanics.

• Fake Shatter: stealth our Illusions, create copies of those Illusions that run to the target as if they have been shattered.
  • Symmetry: all the Illusions not currently being shattered mimic the mesmer’s movement around their target.
  • They are all the same: the mesmer swaps place with one of their clones. If there is no clone available break the targeting , teleport the mesmer somewhere around the target and create a clone that attacks the target.
  • Is that a clone? All clones instantly play one random animation for the same weapon (for example a sword clone would play the animation for Blurred Frenzy, and so on).

Please note: I would rather see good changes to our broken class mechanic, I’m posting these just for fun.

What's a Deception?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

They should add stealth to at least ONE of the deceptions… Sand Through Glass is a good candidate.

Also they should make ambush skills available from stealth, not just mirage mirror.

What's a Deception?

in Mesmer

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

They should add stealth to at least ONE of the deceptions… Sand Through Glass is a good candidate.

Also they should make ambush skills available from stealth, not just mirage mirror.

While they’re at it they could also make Sands Through Glass a bit faster, it has no cast time buty it feels realy slow sometimes.

And I agree with the ambushes in stealth part. Would be amazing.