What three mesmers can do in ~2h

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

Just thought I’d share this with you guys. Me and a few guildies were bored, decided to put together a small WvW roaming team for fun. We started off North and worked our way South slowly capturing everything we could. There were no zergs which was perfect for us. After around two hours we looked at the map and there was NOTHING more to capture. We captured everything but the blue keep. Some we had to re-do as they were re-taken by the opposing teams but eventually we got it all.

The builds that we used were oscicat’s power PU build (Rat), a homemade zerker build (Drum) & Oscicat’s condi PU build (me). There were of course other players involved, it wasn’t just us on the map but almost all that you will see is our work.

The only issue we had was mobility, there was this warrior guy that was a huge PITA. He got to us, killed the zerker and when he started running away we couldn’t catch him. It was tons of fun seeing a group of 3 Asuras suddenly become 12 Asuras. Should of taken a screenshot of that but another time

Attachments:

Pineapples rule

(edited by Jurica.1742)

in Mesmer

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

I wish my mesmer is an Asura, definitely just me but I always thought Asura mesmers are harder to catch haha.

in Mesmer

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

One of you should of ran centaur runes with the mantra heal = shared speed buff. You would of cruised around that map no problem

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

in Mesmer

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

We might do that next time. We’ll see, me could bring a guardian or some other class that has party buffs with us instead of loosing our damage for mobility. Asuras really are so much fun. I dislike their starter area since it’s so industrial. They also have a lot of clipping going on with their swords ect otherwise I love everything about them. They’re just so humorous. It took me a while to find a good looking armor set that doesn’t clip too much with a greatsword or staff. (I don’t have full T3 set, that’s only the chest).

Pineapples rule