in Mesmer

Posted by: Helios.3598

Helios.3598

Zerg eh… Take these things into consideration:
- survivability
- aoe
- boon removal (to kill stability)
- CC

Mesmer fails spectacularly at the first consideration and is definitely not optimal at the second. You will never get more tags than a Guardian or Necro because of those two things.

However, Null Field is possibly the best boon removal tool in the game. Also, if you take GS (push), Staff (daze), or Focus (cripple, pull) you’re reasonably good at CC.

Confusing Enchantments is fairly weak these days as an aoe option, but is possibly woth it if you focus solely on condition damage and confusion duration. In my opinion, GS is our best aoe option.

Mesmer is a great zerg assistant as most know. Glamour is pretty much the zerg skill line. Stealth is in included in that as well. Therefore, three useful traits are Glamour Mastery, Temporal Enchanter, and Prismatic Understanding. If you went with Confusing Enchantments as well you could go 20/0/30/20/0 and take GS + Sword/Torch. Then take Feedback, Decoy, and Nullfield as your base skills and switch to Portal and Veil as needed.

mesmer of Blackgate
http://intothemists.com/

WvW build for zerg?

in Mesmer

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

There is some good discussion on this topic in this thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Veil-Bots-Unite

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

WvW build for zerg?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vex.3021

Vex.3021

Hey will this build work for rabid gear, i spent a lot of gold to get rabid ascended weps and accesorries for wvw but the blackwater build doesnt works for zerg vs zerg so now i’m looking for other options, could u please make a build with cond dmg for big groups ?
I really like my mesmer and i dont want to play the guardian.

WvW build for zerg?

in Mesmer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

there is this one with perplexity runes and swap the trait to reflecting focus

or try this one with either tormenting runes or perplexity.

thats what my guild leader uses and it works… its just a little tough atm due to the heavy warrior and cc meta…

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

WvW build for zerg?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

no build?….