RedCobra.7693

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

Xontoss' mantra build

in Mesmer

Posted by: KingZmaN.6473

KingZmaN.6473

I digs it, first part of video shows the mantra setup I use (that many hated on, oh wait, uh right, “constructively criticized”, as being no good because of the lack of a stun-break) proving when wielded proficiently one can own regardless with this person swapping mantras later on which I acknowledged as an option in my extra text file, also, nearly same weapon setup except I use [Scepter]/[Pistol] instead of [Sword]/[Pistol] and for elite skill [Polymorph Moa] instead of [Mass Invisibility].

Build is different, although, shares the same key traits, meaning, honed for this persons play style – being close to the shatter mantra version employed by the other mesmer of which I spoke in my first post.

Thanks for sharing the video!

Enjoyed the music (SirensCeol feat. Sean Dee – Nightmare)!

Play on!

;-D

(edited by KingZmaN.6473)

Xontoss' mantra build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

some of them didnt even use their dodge ._.

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Xontoss' mantra build

in Mesmer

KingZmaN.6473

Hey, that’s the beauty of the mantra build, people think they can easily win since they presume “you have no defense, and, you are clearly distinguished from your clones”, besides, maybe he was demonstrating the potency of his play style.

By the way, people replied to this topic requesting “proof” for the mantra build, and I’m noticing, that even after you have “proof” for the mantra build people still hate on the mantra build.

Just because most suck with a mantra build doesn’t mean everyone will suck with a mantra build, as, this being the truth in which I am resolute and in the various ways voice/defend in my replies.

Xontoss' mantra build

in Mesmer

Posted by: TrueNoodles.3850

TrueNoodles.3850

Can I see a video of you using that against sword/dagger thieves please?

Mesmer – Amras Inglorion[BLNT][Ae]

Xontoss' mantra build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

Hey, that’s the beauty of the mantra build, people think they can easily win since they presume “you have no defense, and, you are clearly distinguished from your clones”, besides, maybe he was demonstrating the potency of his play style.

By the way, people replied to this topic requesting “proof” for the mantra build, and I’m noticing, that even after you have “proof” for the mantra build people still hate on the mantra build.

Just because most suck with a mantra build doesn’t mean everyone will suck with a mantra build, as, this being the truth in which I am resolute and in the various ways voice/defend in my replies.

most of the enemys in vid were utterly bad, i meant, they didnt ever dodge in the duel, the war w rifle for example, i think he didnt even use weapon swap…

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

Xontoss' mantra build

in Mesmer

KingZmaN.6473

Can I see a video of you using that against sword/dagger thieves please?

Well, I’ve fought and won against some skilled sword/dagger thieves , though, trying to catch those occurrences on video would be “work” – I don’t have any real motivation to go around running video/screen capture software in hopes of catching an encounter worthy of showing then to edit and upload it, when I go to pvp, I just wanna log on and play with the pals I’ve made during my pvp play time and have fun.

Xontoss' mantra build

in Mesmer

KingZmaN.6473

most of the enemys in vid were utterly bad, i meant, they didnt ever dodge in the duel, the war w rifle for example, i think he didnt even use weapon swap…

Hey, people got their video, furthermore, I’m happy someone even took the time to record/edit that video, as well as, for someone else to take the time to find and post (maybe even re-post) that video.

Also, it is a valid demonstration of how one might go about using a mantra build, which for that purpose, is just fine (noting that one or a few prior replies by my topic antagonists provided opposing build output examples which were against target dummies).