in Mesmer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

Because scepter 3 is pinker than GS 1!

You wanna know why I use conditions?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

I use condi builds cause I played power / crit builds since the game started and I’m so sick and tired of them, the new condi builds is what keeps me going on all my toons now.

I do have a problem though, to me the patch failed as mes and necro PvE condi builds are so far behind my engi, guard and ele on both sustained as well as burst its laughable. Seriously, just laughable.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in Mesmer

Posted by: AlphatheWhite.9351

AlphatheWhite.9351

Fixing iDuelist should make mes bleed builds much better in pve.

Did some theoretical math the other day, and was sitting at around 10k average dps with 3 iDuelists up and no weapon/utility skills besides auto-attacks. I could do better than that I think with some tuning, and obviously adding weapon skills in will add in some more stacks as well.

Also, that’s on a rabid build. If you went Sinister, you’d lose a little condi damage, but gain a fair chunk of attack damage.

in Mesmer

AlphatheWhite.9351

Also, I’m feeling pretty good about the potential of the condi version of the prospective Chronophantasma shatter+phant build. It can keep up strong bleed stacks while also adding strong confusion and torment stacks. Less bleed than a bleed build, less confusion/torment than a shatter build, but much more total condition stacks than either separately.

That depends on them releasing Chronophantasma in a usable form.

in Mesmer

Silverkey.2078

@AlphatheWhite
I did the calculations for rampager (more crits = max bleeds) build already a while ago.
The sustained DPS is potentially higher than the assassin build, but of course, ramp time blablabla

I also love like you the idea of chronomancy on top.

in Mesmer

AlphatheWhite.9351

@Silverkey
That’s pretty sweet.
I’m doing some math right now on a Sinister version,
I may add in Rampager calculations afterward, to corroborate your findings.

Edit: Also, I reallly really wish they would stop clones from overwriting the 3rd phantasm. I’d really prefer to sit in Scepter to proc Confusing Images every time it comes off cd, but just can’t afford to with that stinking clone.

(edited by AlphatheWhite.9351)

in Mesmer

Silverkey.2078

Yes, if the scepter didn’t overwrite clones, condi DPS would clearly beat assassin DPS WITHOUT EVEN RAMP UP TIME. Now that clone death traits don’t exist, I just don’t see why they don’t change the clone overwriting policy…

in Mesmer

AlphatheWhite.9351

Yes, if the scepter didn’t overwrite clones, condi DPS would clearly beat assassin DPS WITHOUT EVEN RAMP UP TIME. Now that clone death traits don’t exist, I just don’t see why they don’t change the clone overwriting policy…

Also the part where “ranged” scepter clones appear in melee range of the target -_-

in Mesmer

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

before the big pvp change I started with shatter and slowly transitioned to condi mesmer. was more fun playing with foes than anything.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

sup3r br00tal bree soy bree kill them slowly make them feelsbadman