condi wvw roamer

condi wvw roamer

in Mesmer

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

Which build to use ? i looked on metabattle but there are more than one build on the same build , more alternatives . What to use ? for now i was using something similar to the spvp meta so chrono illusion , inspiration. Is it ok ? there is something better for wvw condi roaming ?

condi wvw roamer

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

This is what I use

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQRAre7fn0nBFqhNqBmpBEgiFnj6MAGgEDtx2nEouQT0GF-TFyCQBF8EAq/URlVA4IAUP9DMb/hEpEcCPEgsoUJAACwMLzysMDO6RP6RP6RjQALWDA-w

The big difference from pvp is that you can use trailblazer or dire gear, so you are much more survivable. If you pick the mantra heal like this build, it’s good to get in the habit of recharging while you’re stealthed. The disenchanter is important for me because that’s how I get rid of the resistance boon.

condi wvw roamer

in Mesmer

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

No staff ? i was thinking to try only scepter but you lose a strong evasion skill … ( staff 2 ) but staff sometime seems me not as good in wvw as in spvp

condi wvw roamer

in Mesmer

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

If you take staff you have to give up either torch or shield, which are both good offhands for a condi chrono to take. Shield is most of your sustain, and torch gives you more access to stealth. Its just a tradeoff

condi wvw roamer

in Mesmer

Posted by: eldenbri.1059

eldenbri.1059

There are definitely people who are fantastic with staff. Besides the fact that shield and torch are both good offhands, here are the things I like about going scepter-scepter mainhand.

- With malicious sorcery, everything is 20% faster because you always have a scepter in mainhand. That makes charging the mantra much more realistic (as well as getting through some of those 1 second casts)

- The scepter block is available more frequently than every 5 seconds. It’s only a little bit of defense, but it’s a ton of torment damage and a clone.

- It makes the runes of tormenting even more valuable.

- I just like scepter. I’ve used it for years – even before it had it’s enhancements.

I think there are probably lots of condi mesmer builds that can work well, so you probably want to experiment. If you try scepter, definitely try it with Malicious Sorcery.

Good luck!