iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

in Mesmer

Posted by: Angel de Lyssa.4716

Angel de Lyssa.4716

Put it how on the beta BWA 2, now is horrible, attack very slow, have to going on the enemy for starting attack.

Place it to attack a distance (throwing their shield) and doing AoE when it hit, and put the sound effect of attack had on the second beta.

iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

in Mesmer

Angel de Lyssa.4716

Nobody says anything? It is totally nerfed, later, if you play with a scepter, you have to stay near of iAvenger for to is effective, with sword is not problem, but with scepter yes.

Add the sound effect of attack of iAvenger at least

iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

in Mesmer

Posted by: Buell.3701

Buell.3701

Who cares about iAvenger damage when you have 2x blocks & alacrity.

(edited by Buell.3701)

iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

in Mesmer

Angel de Lyssa.4716

Before it was more accurate, nothing but blocking, appeared iAvenger attacking and inflicting slow, and you have more control on it, now you block and iAvenger going to a the enemy… you have to wait for iAvenger inflict slow, and it takes a lot, you do not have time just to for expect. Only use shatter in a combat x2, nothing more… It is also silent, sounded great before, an effect sound of mesmer, this sound is missing…

iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

in Mesmer

Angel de Lyssa.4716

¡Please put iAvenger back was like BWA 2 (with sound effect of attack)!

One must see that after playing more than 50 games in pvp, and more than 48 hours in pve (especially in hearts of thorns ), iAvenger is totally ridiculous stand now, I prefer iAvenger have to more precision in attack to be seeing iAvenger running to the enemy, please, put iAvenger with attack range of distance, throwing their shield at enemy (does damage AoE or Bounces), because in the BWA 2 nothing more appear, faster attacks, now is slow running for attack, in pvp alone is worth nothing more blocking, but iAvenger no.

You could have made the change of Blocking, and AoE damage iAvenger, but leave as it was before Avenger attacking a range of distance and their effect FX of attack.

I worry about what little effective now, to see how iAvenger running to enemy for then attack.

It looks more like a nerf, that change for the better, because iAvenger is useless, but the 3s of block is usefull, for this, remove iAvenger and add inflict slow when you blocking a hit of enemy… or add iAvenger attack with a range of distance when it appears.

iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

I wish we didn’t have a second melee shield phantasm as well, but I’m not overly worried about it.

I kinda wish I would have been “Throw your shield, hitting and slowing up to X enemies before turning to you and granting alacrity to nearby allies”.

Thematically that is way cooler but the melee Phantasm works fine, he’s just too similar to the Defender.

iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

The current version is far preferable to the old version for pve, perhaps not for pvp. But we have enough tricks in pvp from skill five. In fact if the phantasm did absolutely nothing it would be more than enough because the 5 second block from shield 4 is nothing to gloss over.

Please just accept the current iteration of the skill and learn to work with it. It is liked by the majority of people and further balance changes usually result in negatives somewhere.

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

iAvenger - Dejâ Vü

in Mesmer

Angel de Lyssa.4716

But at least, maintain its sound effect attack from of beta BWA 2 (now is to silence, it not sound effect especial)

Sound effect similiarly a when you use “Tides of Time” or “Well of Action”, this effect of sound is a special for mesmer (When iAvenger attack, sound this effect FX, from BWA 2) Now, sound a single sound simple and dry, I like the other sound, please add it, was what made him special and attractive for iAvenger, the sound sounds like slow time.

Moreover, no problem, because the time of waiting for iAvenger attack is very longer, and this sound is special, is more style of mesmer from GW1 (Specially of skill “Aneuryms”)

Add that always that iAvenger attack, sound this effect FX. ¡Please!