looking for op spec for spvp

in Mesmer

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

i wonder if there is op spec for mesmer") for spvp;p
or any top spec right now?
can some one share;)

there isnt a such thing as a op spec because anet will rebalance the class

If you want a quick and easy build to play. Play a shatter power mesmer which is just as easy to play as a perma stealth theif

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#mcmmcmM9MMbGLmMbGnmaGa0xzmamcMq807khT7khR7khf7070z7kNo70V7ofD8of4

here is a quick 10/20/10/0/30 build

usually tournaments uses

20/20/0/0/30 build and uses the trait shatter reboon removal and portal but whatever

These build are strong and scale well with power.

btw, it might not be the most optimal build but i made this in 4 minutes

in Mesmer

Posted by: sportman.7329

sportman.7329

is not GS/sword+pistol better then sword/sword sword/pistol ?
and what gear i use with it and runes?

in Mesmer

loseridoit.2756

is not GS/sword+pistol better then sword/sword sword/pistol ?
and what gear i use with it and runes?

i already gave set up the equipment. The build is semi glass cannon. Of course, you can modify the build any way you want but this build is easy to use. So, I do not really care.

in Mesmer

Posted by: sportman.7329

sportman.7329

i dont have issues with how hard to use a build, if there is better build then easy use build u posted , i would like to know

in Mesmer

loseridoit.2756

i dont have issues with how hard to use a build, if there is better build then easy use build u posted , i would like to know

No offense, learn to build your own. I have a couple of builds and they require lots of skill to master since they require complete understand of a mesmer gameplay. Usually, I show newbies a power or condition shatter build to start because they are easy to master.

THe build that I posted is comparable to a backstab theif. There isn’t much skill involve

in Mesmer

Posted by: Nephyril.7293

Nephyril.7293

Chances are you won’t be able to use someone else’s complete build as optimally as they can, as they know exactly why they pick which traits they’re using and how it all meshes together to suit their playstyle.

Secondly, peoples’ builds are always changing and evolving as nerfs/buffs come in and even their knowledge increases.

You’ll spend more time trying to figure out how to use their build than coming up with something that feels right in your hands.

All of that being said, I’m not suggesting to not use an already made build… but you should take the time to learn what the build is trying to accomplish and if it doesn’t suit you, tweak it so that it does.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dairuin.5602

Dairuin.5602

The cookie cutter shatter mesmer build that’s easy to learn is sword/pistol and either staff or GS, 20/20/0/0/30.

Open with pistol 4, pistol 5, sword 3, dodge roll to pop 3rd clone, sword 3 again, sword 2, F1 (mind wrack). Practice that combo on target dummies until it’s muscle memory and you’re well on your way to destroying most hotjoin players.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Helios.3598

Helios.3598

I’ve tried similar builds in the past. I must suck at them or don’t know how to play them because I get stomped by everyone. The build is too squishy to melee verse other melee, it has little defense verse range, and little defense verse conditions. Yes, you do some awesome damage and can typically do alright 1v1, but 1v2 and it’s over. Your so often attempting to stealth or avoid damage that you barely have time to get off any shots.

I always end up going back to my glamour/reflection 0/0/20/20/30 build with staff/scepter/focus which allows me to kite everyone. It’s extremely strong verse range and can handle warriors, guardians, and range thieves. It can 1v1 melee thieves and 1v2 most everything else.

mesmer of Blackgate
http://intothemists.com/