mesmer love/hate

mesmer love/hate

in Mesmer

Posted by: Saurrec.6402

Saurrec.6402

Could mesmers get a bit more love and less hate? i mean its not our fault you used your #5 attack on a clone…..

A physical disability hasn’t stopped me from being a Polite, Helpful, & Badkitten player.

mesmer love/hate

in Mesmer

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

If it makes you feel any better I hate everyone that isn’t me, so it’s equality. Also if anyone actually gets outplayed by the clone mechanic…that’s just pathetic.

mesmer love/hate

in Mesmer

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I main a mesmer and I still sometimes go after the other team’s clones by accident….. In my defense I really don’t PvP that much, I “got to” amber last season and quit.

But yes I would like to see more mesmer love. But don’t despair, at least ANet is listening to mesmers now instead of angry people who die to mesmers. Last patch was nothing but buffs for us. Nothing really big or anything but it wasn’t more nerfs at least

mesmer love/hate

in Mesmer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Could mesmers get a bit more love and less hate? i mean its not our fault you used your #5 attack on a clone…..

I actually wish clones were more useful. The class sounded like a trickster who is difficult to attack outside of showering the area they’re in with AE.

Sadly none of that ever came to pass.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.