in Mesmer

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

is charr really bad as mesmer comparated to asura ? in pvp

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

No, there is no such thing as a mesmer race. In fact, if you are going strictly off pvp, norn mesmer is actually the best as having three huge norn clones out plus yourself clutters up the screen for the enemy. Asura mesmers while tiny have very noticeable animations as far as the mesmers go. Like blurred frenzy where the toon actually jumps up before casting the skill. They also make a lot more grunting sounds when they are summoning phantasms.
Creating a charr mesmer is if anything taboo because of the background behind the charr race. They are an aggressive race that were constantly at war with the humans and the mesmer class is so …. purple. Tbh, I dislike seeing char light armor classes in general but it is purely cosmetic.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Charr mesmers were very often seen in GW1, so lore wise they are perfectly fine. Rragar Maneater was one of the prominent charr mesmers, but there were plenty of dominators, chaots, mind lords running around in the charr homelands and ascalon.
Now they have shifted to this steampunk theme, yet it’s not that outrageous to see charr mesmers. (Charr armor looks terrible so check that before creating anything)

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Make a charr – you’ll look more impressive.

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Neptune.2570

Neptune.2570

Yes. Asurans are better in PvP. Because jump dodges. And the way they hold there GS.

Daliriant, Dr Octogon [Champion Illusionist]
Mellowpuff [Champion Hunter]

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

Yes. Asurans are better in PvP. Because jump dodges. And the way they hold there GS.

Oh, this, by far.

Asura greatsword mesmer and ranger animations > all. My biggest disappointment is not being able to use both ranger and mesmer greatsword at the same time.

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Neptune.2570

Oh, this, by far.

Asura greatsword mesmer and ranger animations > all. My biggest disappointment is not being able to use both ranger and mesmer greatsword at the same time.

Asuran ranger holding his GS with the swoop animation bug. Perfect

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Curunen.8729

Oh, this, by far.

Haha!

But just imagining things like summon izerker → mirror blade → swap → swoop →hilt bash → maul + mind wrack…

drool…

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Neptune.2570

Oh, this, by far.

Haha!

But just imagining things like summon izerker -> mirror blade -> swap -> swoop ->hilt bash -> maul + mind wrack…

drool…

Ahahaha!
As much as I don’t want the two class fusion system like in gw1. I know what I would choose if they did it

(edited by Neptune.2570)

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Oh, this, by far.

Haha!

But just imagining things like summon izerker -> mirror blade -> swap -> swoop ->hilt bash -> maul + mind wrack…

drool…

Ahahaha!
As much as I don’t want the two class fusion system like in gw2. I know what I would choose if they did it

Nah. I’d have to go with Necromesmer. That’d be plain out brutal.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Milamberr.1705

Milamberr.1705

My Char Mesmer……

Attachments:

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

Charr Mesmer>all. We all know theyre the best

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Redg.9807

Redg.9807

Asura FTW !
Should be obvious .

“Another testament to my greatness !”
Enid Asuran Trollz [Join] The Asuran Fanclub

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

I personally like female humans because they chant the Mantra of Pain like they mean it!

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

Charr should all be exterminated, don’t make one or the purge will hit you too.

mesmer race ?

in Mesmer

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Asura have prob the best since a lot of the key skills have very subtle animations (like Izerker geez)

However personally I’m bias on how I like my mesmers

Attachments:

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)