necro elite

necro elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: Belze Intilie.8436

Belze Intilie.8436

Ok yesterday i tried to remove stability with a shatter from lich… after1 second, stab was up again. Same with Plaque…soooo boon removal on necro elite to cc them is useless after patch?! Moa ftw….

Bro Code(x) (Mesmer), Bro Tect (Guard)

necro elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

From patchnotes:
Plague: This ability now grants 3 stacks of stability every 3 seconds, with a 3-second duration.
Lich Form: This ability now grants 1 stack of stability every 3 seconds, with a 3-second duration.

So yes, boon removal/steal is not really effective.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

necro elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

From patchnotes:
Plague: This ability now grants 3 stacks of stability every 3 seconds, with a 3-second duration.
Lich Form: This ability now grants 1 stack of stability every 3 seconds, with a 3-second duration.

Actually I’ve seen it to be quite effective.

How it’s working one CC=One stack of Stab removed

However Shattered concentration=all stacks removed. It also seems to be higher on the priority list now.

Necro lich form melts just as fast to a shatter CC combo.

Stab=nerfed IMO. which sweet.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

necro elite

in Mesmer

Bubi.5237

From patchnotes:

However Shattered concentration=all stacks removed. It also seems to be higher on the priority list now.

Stab IS nerfed, true.
But those elits..
Before the Patch, you could remove it with shatter (if traited), and they were prey to your CC for the remaining ~0-19 seconds.

Now if you can remove it with shatter/CC, you have ~0-2 seconds to use CC on them before they’ll have their Stabi back.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

necro elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: Rome.7124

Rome.7124

From patchnotes:

Stab IS nerfed, true.
But those elits..
Before the Patch, you could remove it with shatter (if traited), and they were prey to your CC for the remaining ~0-19 seconds.

Now if you can remove it with shatter/CC, you have ~0-2 seconds to use CC on them before they’ll have their Stabi back.

Anet is making sure Elites truly live up to being “elite” skills, I have no problem with this change at all.

necro elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

What Rome said. It was kind of silly whenever someone used Lich, then 4 seconds later, he was tossed around like an overgrown rag doll. I’ll miss those days, but this is better balance for elite transformations.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

necro elite

in Mesmer

Bubi.5237

As I love necro more than mesmer (Sorry! I’ll still play my cute asuran CI lockdown, but my preferred style is power-necro), I have no problem with the patch, but I had to say that boon removal/steal is not so effective anymore against those elites

necro elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

I think it’s fine. We can strip and CC low stacks[1-2] easily, and those who invest in anti-boon shatters can easily strip larger stacks[3-5]. This just means that while we can CC elite transforms, we won’t be able to them down completely very easily.

necro elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: ViciousVyne.2935

ViciousVyne.2935

And then this happens

Attachments:

necro elite

in Mesmer

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

And then this happens

Our ultimate Lockdown-er.