pls critique this wvw boonshare build

in Mesmer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAR8eEGoxyzRVLRf0TBQiZS9A-TViLABTv/Ay6AoRpBvPAAA0MMjSMYUGYt6P/oEkUAeN1C-w

ive gotten mixed reactions asking ppl in game. the disagreement is that zerg mes dps is not great so you might as well go full tank. I don’t entirely disagree, but if you can reach the same boon duration as well as add some dps, then why not do so? keep in mind chaotic persistence pops your boon duration up to 100%, and will be up 90% of the time. ive intentionally left some skill / trait options blank as they are optional choices. I’m not completely sure but I think sigil of cruelty does ends up adding a bigger damage bonus at low ferocity levels.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Mesmer

Posted by: Snow.2048

Snow.2048

Link seems wrong, at least when I open it it is missing sigils, traits and utilities skills

in Mesmer

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Well, it’s about as generic as a boonshare build can get. It’s the chaos variant, so safer but less potent than going domination. Running commander’s stat gear instead of minstrel’s or wanderer’s isn’t exactly groundbreaking, it’s basically what any good mesmer that knows how to dodge and position in wvw uses.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

ok lol. I guess that’s helpful.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE