Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

another mtd in ranked 2 fights and the first clip with warrior wvw

enjoy!

[video] mtd - yes yes another one :D

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Oh one of these threads, lets see if I can do this.

The first fight was only a 1v1, if its not at least a 1v3 don’t even bring it to school for show and tell.

As for the pvp matches,
- Clearly hot join, you hot join hero you.
- None of your opponents ever dodged ever
- A real thief would have rekt you. Those thieves were terrabad. Did they step straight out of PvE and into PvP by mistake?
- That first fight was a total zerg on point, reel skrill m8
- You did get lucky vs that burst mesmer, if that were Helseth he’d of done 5% more damage and rekt you with his +5% Helseth Torny damage bonus
- You burned all your cd’s and utils, what a noob (actually, sometimes you were a little click happy :p)
- If you’d of just played IP shatter instead of MtD like a real mes, the first encounter in each of those matches landing a Mind Rack burst at mid would have scored you 500 points and instantly won the game. Learn 2 play a reel mezsma meta build with sum pro skill dood.

How’d I do?

in Mesmer

messiah.1908

LOL
you did great job!

let me comment

1. almost every mesmer wvw out there is 1v1 as if its 1v2 his enemies are noob. it was warrior with shouts which consider hard counter…. (if he used horn maybe harder)
2. not hot join rather ranked with pug
3. they dont dodge cause they dont think they need to or its too messy in group fight to dodge the right burst
4. yes thieves d/p rekt me over and over 50% of the time in 1v1
5. mesmer are pain in the kitten but i did say i got lucky
6. but the 1v2 shout warriors common i saw them dodge and cleanse

how did i do?
at least the music you like

in Mesmer

Posted by: Wile.5024

Wile.5024

Things is this vid came without a biased comparison or laughable claims, so that alone makes this the best vid you’ve posted.

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

Things is this vid came without a biased comparison or laughable claims, so that alone makes this the best vid you’ve posted.

Careful, that was almost a compliment.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Noob enemies. They don’t predict to cleanse two or three condi bursts in a row.

PD: That’s what I like the most of MtD. Putting +6 stacks of torment/confusion in a enemy, they cleanse it thinking “I can deal with this condi cheese”, and in a moment they have to deal with the same.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in Mesmer

messiah.1908

PD: That’s what I like the most of MtD. Putting +6 stacks of torment/confusion in a enemy, they cleanse it thinking “I can deal with this condi cheese”, and in a moment they have to deal with the same.

even if they do we got 3/4 shatter which every each does 6 torment 3-6 confusion alongside few AA from clones so F1 → cleanse→f2/3 → cleanse →f3/2 +f1 again they dead or if they dont just AA freely

in Mesmer

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Indeed. Most don’t have enough condi-cleanse to keep cleansing. And if they wait, all the more dmg for me.

in Mesmer

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

lol @ Ross & Messiah <3 <3

I’ll watch the video when I get home tonight!

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

in Mesmer

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

When the OP uses a build properly… People say..noob enemies…. What the f is wrong with people…..

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Mesmer

Posted by: Neurophen.9738

Neurophen.9738

I think I can explain. The Internet is tuned to find the absolute worst interpretation of anything written or posted.

People who like or agree with a post generally are not motivated to reply. Especially since loud obnoxious posters (who have nothing better to do) drown out any positive message. I see this pattern constantly everywhere on the net.

in Mesmer

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

When the OP uses a build properly… People say..noob enemies…. What the f is wrong with people…..

We’re mesmers,
all the hate we gathered in the last years now has reached a limit where it just randomly strikes down on innocent members of our community.

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

in Mesmer

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

A lot has to due to the fact that people keep trying to pawn off their build as the next big thing and they show game play against mediocre players.

These builds are like Jaden Smith and the posters are Will Smith.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Mesmer

messiah.1908

i dont think there is any hate among ourself. it just over and over mesmer got nerfed which left us with 1 build to play around

and after 400 years (days) when we starting to see the light with minor buff its hard to face it and absorve it as good thing.

the fact is that mesmer ppl came to be an expert with the power shatter build like in any evulotion process. so any change is not welcome and not needed.

now the power shatter build is great and work and hard to play it maybe the hardest among all classes.
the mtd other hand is more friendly but require more or the same awarness and moments to strike and bit more danger when fighting on point is needed along side knowing your enemy skills used , count dodges for the shatter etc…

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

We’re mesmers,
all the hate we gathered in the last years now has reached a limit where it just randomly strikes down on innocent members of our community.

Rofl, this was awesome.

in Mesmer

Posted by: SlimChance.6593

SlimChance.6593

Just like our patron Lyssa, Mesmer’s love each other and sometimes not.

Never know which face of “Lyssa” will show itself around here.

Eccho, Echo Oread – Mesmers (Yak’s Bend)
My EchoRupt Build - Forum Post

in Mesmer

MailMail.6534

Exactly true!

That was a fun video Messiah. You rekted a lot of folk.

in Mesmer

messiah.1908

Exactly true!

That was a fun video Messiah. You rekted a lot of folk.

thanks!
already converted 3 power shatter addict friends to an mtd shatter build and they love it (not because its better rather new, fun and effective to a lvl of degree)

may Lyssa forgive me ….

in Mesmer

Posted by: grayskull.2367

grayskull.2367

I was playing MtD mesmer before it was cool one of the most enjoyable builds you can run.

Come at me bro!, or don’t ever is good for me XD

Attachments:

in Mesmer

Ross Biddle.2367

5. mesmer are pain in the kitten but i did say i got lucky

I keep meaning to say to this-

That’s one story. Another story is that you out sustained and defeated him. How many hp’s you have is irrelevant. You brought the superior build and outplayed him. Simple as that.

in Mesmer

MailMail.6534

I was playing MtD mesmer before it was cool one of the most enjoyable builds you can run.

Come at me bro!, or don’t ever is good for me XD

I tried it before, but it seemed very lack luster. The most recent buff it got is what piqued my interest! I’ve been having a lot of success with it recently. Work is intense though, and I don’t play as much as I’d like this last month or two.

in Mesmer

Posted by: The Primary.6371

The Primary.6371

I think I can explain. The Internet is tuned to find the absolute worst interpretation of anything written or posted.

People who like or agree with a post generally are not motivated to reply. Especially since loud obnoxious posters (who have nothing better to do) drown out any positive message. I see this pattern constantly everywhere on the net.