1 Month since Launch

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: QSpec.4298

QSpec.4298

So we have over 100 bugs.
And… 10 fixes.

I’m not talking about buffs or nerfs here… just bug fixes since release.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Delryn.7235

Delryn.7235

To be fair we aren’t the only class in the game, and class bugs aren’t the only bugs in the game. There’s guild bugs, event bugs, skill point bugs, areas, dungeons, rebalancing, other classes, and etc.

Of course it’d be nice if we had more fixes, but I’m sure the people working there have lives too – and it’s been only one month since release and I’ve seen a lot of quick and nice fixes going around about a variety of things – including necromancers.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

they have different teams for different jobs. I get the feeling they are trying to fix all classes equally before focusing on one single one.

however, considering there were 3 patches of most of the other classes getting bug fixes before us, idk anymore. I’m just happy a chunk of them were fixed, and hope the rest are eventually.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Delryn.7235

Delryn.7235

I was very sad that it took them so long to finally touch the necromancer, that’s true. However when they did they fixed a nice number of things all at once – which is why I imagine they took so long with it.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: jwburks.9735

jwburks.9735

I blame all the hackers. Scum of the earth basically trashed the game, and we’re still infested with botters and gold spammers out the whazoo. I swear, no matter which MMO I play, there they are. Like a shadow, and there’s always a street lamp somewhere, so there’s no escape. If they hadn’t brought their slimy taint to GW2, we’d have a lot more fixes in the game right now, I betcha.

We heard . . . we listened . . . we ignored.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: BobJoeXXI.2493

BobJoeXXI.2493

It’s pretty pathetic, to be honest. I reported some of these bugs as far back as bwe1 and these same bugs were with us at launch and are still here. ArenaNet is putting forth minimum effort with fixing bugs, or bots, or gold spammers, or balance, or reworking dungeons.

Apicharr Science [ASci] – Maguuma
80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Warrior, 80 Mesmer, 80 Engineer.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yukishiro.8792

Yukishiro.8792

I blame all the hackers. Scum of the earth basically trashed the game, and we’re still infested with botters and gold spammers out the whazoo. I swear, no matter which MMO I play, there they are. Like a shadow, and there’s always a street lamp somewhere, so there’s no escape. If they hadn’t brought their slimy taint to GW2, we’d have a lot more fixes in the game right now, I betcha.

They exist because it’s profitable. If normal players didn’t waste money buying their goods they wouldn’t exist. I mean they could sell through the ingame store but the profit margin on that is much lower because of the 15-30% cut Anet takes.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yukishiro.8792

Yukishiro.8792

It’s pretty pathetic, to be honest. I reported some of these bugs as far back as bwe1 and these same bugs were with us at launch and are still here. ArenaNet is putting forth minimum effort with fixing bugs, or bots, or gold spammers, or balance, or reworking dungeons.

I think they’re putting a fair amount of effort in but obviously their team is too small. They can only do so much with the amount of people they have.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Onedoesnotsimply.5740

Wow had a lot of bugs and everything during release…. But very little were actually classes not working. Imagine if none of your talents worked or say half of the beast mastery tree was mixed in the marksmanship. If wvwvw wasn’t half decent/good I’d tell people to stay way from this game or never roll necro. They aren’t putting effort in, we missed 3patches while warrs guards and thieves kept getting buffs. BUFFs to already OP classes. I’m calling Anet out, they won’t have more than 5bug fixes next week for necro. Just you watch. As someone has said… These have been around longer than 1month. Its 1month since release not since the game has been around.

Edit: ignoreance is bliss. Were fine l2 deathshroud

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: chuiu.4985

chuiu.4985

To be fair we aren’t the only class in the game, and class bugs aren’t the only bugs in the game. There’s guild bugs, event bugs, skill point bugs, areas, dungeons, rebalancing, other classes, and etc.

Of course it’d be nice if we had more fixes, but I’m sure the people working there have lives too – and it’s been only one month since release and I’ve seen a lot of quick and nice fixes going around about a variety of things – including necromancers.

Most of these bugs were reported well before release, hell I remember reporting a dozen of them in bwe1. To be fair would be to have them focusing on our bugs first.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: seventhson.6932

seventhson.6932

To be honest I am just starting to think that a-net just doesnt care about the necro, why is it that pet caster classes always suck in MMO’s? I dont get it, its like some kind of stigma.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: chuiu.4985

chuiu.4985

Necro was overpowered pretty much always in GW1. I think this is their way of balancing that. :P

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: seventhson.6932

seventhson.6932

Necro was overpowered pretty much always in GW1. I think this is their way of balancing that. :P

Of course cause that totally makes sense………

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Haligator.9615

Haligator.9615

I followed that link. The Necromancer had more bug fixes than any other class in that patch.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Josher.9612

Josher.9612

…and barely any real fixes since release. We’re the most broken and least paid attention to.

1 Month since Launch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

I followed that link. The Necromancer had more bug fixes than any other class in that patch.

ya and none in the three patches before that. Also we have more bugs than any other Prof.

Setnnex-Necro