10 necros vs Gorseval. Could it work?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I never really thought of it like that. Using attrition to down a boss with a hard limit sounds like fun.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

If you do it please film it. I would join myself but I woud l have to beat the vale guardian first.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

If you do it please film it. I would join myself but I woud l have to beat the vale guardian first.

I don’t know many necro players which is why I posted this. Nobody seems interested though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

Is this on EU or NA?

[qT] Necro main.

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

Is this on EU or NA?

I am on NA, but I don’t have anyone yet.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

inb4 spectral recall can no longer be used while in midair.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

Is this on EU or NA?

I am on NA, but I don’t have anyone yet.

Can’t help you then, sorry… but I’d be very interested in seeing the results.

[qT] Necro main.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SoyMilk.4260

SoyMilk.4260

I’m in! Sounds like fun.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mase.7891

Mase.7891

Count me in do we have a set time we want to try?

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

Do you guys have anyone else interested?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knaifhogg.5964

Knaifhogg.5964

I need a video of this haha, just let champ spirits walk close to boss, immob with dagger, epi 10 times, ohhhhhhh I want to see this

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arcades Saboth.5139

Arcades Saboth.5139

Just a note: you can’t Spectral Recall while in mid-air but you can activate it after a gliding thus recall back. So if it lasts long enough you can use it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

There’s already a filthy exploit with Gorseval when before pull Mesmer places portal at the starting edge and then everyone portals back on first World Eater instead breaking the wall and warps to Gorseval after AoE dissapears.

Haven’t tested Spectral Walk. But as for 10-man Necro, you might lack on DPS in first phase and in general.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

The only reason necros have a place in this fight is because they are good at chaining epidemic during the add phase, which can get some great dps. However the adds aren’t up for enough of the fight for this to be viable with 10 necros. You would hit the enrage timer pretty hard I think. 10 power necros might be able to do it, but the first 50% would be pretty rough.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

I’d be down for trying this (assuming NA) except I haven’t beat the Vale Guardian yet.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Odeezee.7362

Odeezee.7362

i am down to try this. i have been meaning to try out my Tank set that i specifically made for raids. def hit me up in-game.

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

i am down to try this. i have been meaning to try out my Tank set that i specifically made for raids. def hit me up in-game.

The only ascended stuff I have for my necro is a tank set. But my weapons are zerker’s so I guess I could go exotic armor + ascended trinkets.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drakonis.4579

Drakonis.4579

I would love to try this, sounds like a fun experiment.

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You can just abuse multiple mesmer portals as well if you want. As much as its a cool idea i dont really fancy the low dps and poor orb clearing of that party.

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

You can just abuse multiple mesmer portals as well if you want. As much as its a cool idea i dont really fancy the low dps and poor orb clearing of that party.

You can probably clear orbs pretty well with multiple life transfers

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Who the hell wants to play regular necro. You would also make your groups dps even worse by not taking Reaper.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

I’d be down to try this. I’m on NA so hit me up when you wanna give it a go.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yubria.5671

Yubria.5671

I’d love to join in on this. Sadly my only raid experience so far was an MM only raid group last week, but we didn’t get anywhere because a lot of people didn’t seem to know mechanics for the Vale Guard. I’ve been itching to do more raiding since, especially if it’s an all-necro group.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

ive barely RAIDED to be honestly and didnt beat VG but those are my goals for the weekend.

full ascended zerk reaper here, working on viper set

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

Meh I already lost interest in the idea. LOL

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.3175

spoj.3175

Just a little heads up. My main account was banned for over a week, now has 30 minute flood control and can no longer send private messages. All because i mentioned these things in a post. Which then got deleted and infracted with 4 infraction points because i was talking about an “exploit”.

Nice excessive punishment on a vague topic open to interpretation. And it seems its only an exploit when certain people talk about it. :P

PS. I appealed saying “surely a deleted post and warning is enough since i had no way of knowing it was considered an exploit. Especially since others are talking about it openly with no punishment.” No response yet.

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

Just a little heads up. My main account was banned for over a week, now has 30 minute flood control and can no longer send private messages. All because i mentioned these things in a post. Which then got deleted and infracted with 4 infraction points because i was talking about an “exploit”.

Nice excessive punishment on a vague topic open to interpretation. And it seems its only an exploit when certain people talk about it. :P

PS. I appealed saying “surely a deleted post and warning is enough since i had no way of knowing it was considered an exploit. Especially since others are talking about it openly with no punishment.” No response yet.

Thanks I guess I better delete the OP of this thread just to be safe.

in Necromancer

Posted by: PrivateDeathdoor.8194

PrivateDeathdoor.8194

I don’t know many necro players which is why I posted this. Nobody seems interested though.

I definitely would, but I have to finish my ascended peices first. Im getting pretty close, though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Well I don’t play my mes or ele much anymore, I’m thinking on turning one of their sets into a viper set for my 2nd necro. You can sign me up for this. Also my zerk set us ascended and ready to go

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

inb4 spectral recall can no longer be used while in midair.

Please don’t ruin my JP savior bottom because of some raids that only 1% of community does…