A Disgruntled Community.

A Disgruntled Community.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Elvahaduken.3609

Elvahaduken.3609

I’ve played guildwars for 10 months or so now, I main a necro. I have played all aspects of the game and consider myself to be a good player. I roam solo in wvw most of the time, I spend most of my pvp time duelling.

I have played around with the dhuumfire build when it first came out and used it for a few weeks, I wrecked people, damage has never been a problem. I roam with my power build with full zerk and wreck people that aren’t used to power necro burst (not lich form … pls lol) I feel forced into taking certain traits and certain skills in order to perform as I do, stunbreaks are just so much needed for a class that has poor escape skills.

I do not have this problem on my thief or zerk guard when I roam/duel with them, they have the escape (guard only if there is something to target to teleport to) at the same time I have the exact same burst/dmg output that my necro has. I have the ability to reset the fight if needed or avoid the burst if I get more people attack me.

Please guys at Anet test this, build up your deathshroud bar to full, test how long it takes your. now do the same but have 1 or 2 people attack you and see how long it lasts, this is not attrition and this cannot be justified as our core defensive ability.

Klaus Night (Necro)/ Elvahaduken (Engi) [TaG] Gunnars Hold

A Disgruntled Community.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Wurtin.2845

Wurtin.2845

For me, the entire thought of the Necromancer is built around conditions. To see them forcing necros towards power builds is just depressing. I think a lot of this is because the necros were as vocal as any class about the bleed cap. They are just going to make it so conditions are irrelevant.

A Disgruntled Community.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

For me, the entire thought of the Necromancer is built around conditions. To see them forcing necros towards power builds is just depressing. I think a lot of this is because the necros were as vocal as any class about the bleed cap. They are just going to make it so conditions are irrelevant.

Conditions =/= condition damage. Don’t need to spec condition damage to be a condition class. Power builds arguably rely on conditions just as much as our “condi” builds.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

A Disgruntled Community.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sepreh.5924

Sepreh.5924

Conditions =/= condition damage. Don’t need to spec condition damage to be a condition class. Power builds arguably rely on conditions just as much as our “condi” builds.

Bhawb is right. My power necro is useless, especially in wvw, without chill, weakness and vulnerability.

IMO they should split conditions into damage dealing conditions and non damage dealing conditions. They should lower the number of condi cleanses in the game but only have the cleanses apply to damage dealing conditions.

This way specs that use primarily condition damage are less able to “hide” damage dealing conditions under other conditions. Non damage dealing conditions would still be allowed to do their thing. The problem is that damage dealing conditions were so powerful that they are buffing condi immunity and cleanse, not taking into account that this reduces the survivability of the necromancer as well (shorter duration weakness, chill, blind, etc)

Legendary Sepreh, Necromancer
[SYN] Synyster Legion | Dragonbrand Server
Youtube Necromancer

A Disgruntled Community.

in Necromancer

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Give us 4 skills that require 33% health sacrifice, then I will be happy. Call it the “Victory or Death” line. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

A Disgruntled Community.

in Necromancer

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

For the time being I’ll just be one of those necromancers doing a silent protest, and hope that the sheer numbers will eventually get their attention.

I go one step further. I hasn’t log onto the game for 3 weeks now. Complaining on this forum is my new game. :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

A Disgruntled Community.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

I’ll probably get shot for this, but I figured that asking for buffs without involving the rest of the GW2 community would likely get us nowhere. Hence, I made the following thread. Please show your support (and help me fight trolls)!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Let-s-talk-about-Necromancers/first#post3390002

Scrubbiest Necro NA.