A little visual effect is required

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aglaron.5487

Aglaron.5487

Hoping the 1st skill from greatsword of Reaper can added a visual effect like the Sigil of Hydromancy, an ice-burst at 1st skill-chains end.

Just a visual effect, it doesn’t deal any damage.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

that would be too much tbh. i’d rather have CPC updated animation. bring back the one from closed beta tests, right now it doesn’t look like a cloud whatsoever.

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Hoping the 1st skill from greatsword of Reaper can added a visual effect like the Sigil of Hydromancy, an ice-burst at 1st skill-chains end.

Just a visual effect, it doesn’t deal any damage.

actually dont hate this idea sometimes its tough to tell if the chain is finished unless you are really listening. dunno about the hyrdo sigil idea but something wouldnt be bad.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Umm, the GS auto chain ends with the entire sword being encased in ice. It’s extremely easy to see when it ends.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Umm, the GS auto chain ends with the entire sword being encased in ice. It’s extremely easy to see when it ends.

Ok. It’s pretty easy to see in pve I’ll give you that. I’m just going to say it’s harder to notice for me in pvp due to the fact I’m barely looking at my own character… usually watching my opponents for animations. Doesn’t help I play an asuran with the most non descript gs possible.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA