in Necromancer

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Please, sign also with my name if you can

A loveletter to ArenaNet..

in Necromancer

Posted by: pdg.8462

pdg.8462

I would like an AN response just to confirm that they agree with at least some of our concerns as that would inspire some confidence that the class will be fixed at some point. As it is, I am hanging up my level 50 necro until then and moving to a different class.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Skliros.1058

Skliros.1058

Also putting my name to this. Any sort of sign, even saying “necros are fine” would be welcome, as it would clarify your current standpoint on the class. As of now, we have no idea.

in Necromancer

Posted by: HxCFTW.8192

HxCFTW.8192

I would like an AN response

I would like A response*

in Necromancer

Posted by: Humanogrowth.8059

Humanogrowth.8059

i am a lvl 80 necromancer.. and i agree… we do need some rework…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ain.5386

Ain.5386

Necromancer is, by far, my favorite class, however I’ve pretty much been forced out of it due to its complete lack of playability.

Be it PVP, PVE, WvWvW, Dungeoning, what have you, this class is simply not enjoyable in any possible way. It’s axe damage, while it being my favorite playstyle, is completely unplayable, daggers are too dangerous with too little reward, staff is fine – but doesn’t work as a primary weapon due to damage issues, Scepter, being our only damage tool, is stifled in group events(and in my opinion not enjoyable :x) forcing us to scrape by with bronze and silver… Pets are suicidal, and squishy…

I love necromancer, but in its current incarnation, it’s a test of patience to level it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: VakarisJ.5619

VakarisJ.5619

I would like an AN response

I would like A response*

He meant AN as in ArenaNet.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zepp.7462

Zepp.7462

Lol @ love. This class sucks and is badly designed. It’s their job to bring it on par with others.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Venom.6189

Venom.6189

Yes, I too would like to know if we can expect any changes soon .. or I’m switching over to my mesmer or creating a warrior / guardian. They are at least fun to level up with.

(edited by Venom.6189)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

You catch more flies with honey approach, eh? =)

Haha, I still have a great deal of faith in Arenanet. I’m sure major fixes/overhauls are in the works for our class. Until then, we should list and document all complaints and problems clearly and without any (or to much!) negativity.

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

in Necromancer

Posted by: getzzzonked.7609

getzzzonked.7609

I am also hoping for some changes, or at least a reply from ANet. I reckon they are probably working out what they are going to do to fix the profession at the moment, and that we should hear something soon.
And yes, it’s too bad about the negativity flying around. I get where people are coming from, but chill.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
[EXE] Piken Square EU

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cempa.3645

Cempa.3645

Much like Mesmer you need to figure out how to play it, some top guilds/tournament teams always run with a Necro go search for the guides..Yes you can find guides like from Team Paradigm and others.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kaikas.4631

Kaikas.4631

I believe their priorities are somewhere else at the moment. Usually ArenaNet has a very transparent policy. So if there is no answer at all, i believe they don’t have the capacity right now. That’s why i’m rolling thief now. Maybe ArenaNet will revive the Necro, but until then i’ll have more fun with other classes. With all that fuzz about hackers, world capacities and such, i believe we’ll wait at least a month or two until something happens.

An official statement would nonetheless be great, just to know if i missed something entirely. Maybe i just haven’t found that one tweak that changes everything.

I am death incarnate.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Signed – AN responded to the Guardians to tell them the hammer was about to get some love. I’d like a little something too. Improve Jagged Horrors and/or make my MM a bit more viable are my preferred topics, but I’ll take anything at this point.

That said, I’ll be sticking it out with my necro as I love the philosophy of the class. I just want some more “professional satisfaction” so to speak. Love ya’ AN and I’m sure you’ll come to our rescue as soon as you get a chance!

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kid.1548

Kid.1548

Would love a response from A.Net, but understand the priority and pressures of a new game – will remain patient and pray for a speedy response.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Konrad Curze.5130

Konrad Curze.5130

Much like Mesmer you need to figure out how to play it, some top guilds/tournament teams always run with a Necro go search for the guides..Yes you can find guides like from Team Paradigm and others.

the only well known necro in TP rerolled mesmer at release
lol

anyway I dont know why people keep bringing TP as an argument for anything…there are more videos of other guilds beating them badly than the inverse, and you dont see that other guilds even bothering with doing self promotion…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Intercourse.9605

Intercourse.9605

I would like an AN response just to confirm that they agree with at least some of our concerns as that would inspire some confidence that the class will be fixed at some point. As it is, I am hanging up my level 50 necro until then and moving to a different class.

Just hit 51 – doing the same…