Agury of death suggestion

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

Instead of 7%reduced cool down per foe struck = 35% total

Change it to base line 10% reduced cool down and 5% reduced cool down per foe struck which = 35% total

also add consume 1 condition on your self for 300 health
Or
A 1 second chill instead of siphon
Or
A 5 second fury to yourself and allies cause reaper is so filled with rage and hate
Or
Consume a condi on yourself and allies and gain 100 health
Or
Gain 3% life force per foe struck

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

(edited by Zantmar.5406)

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Personally, I wouldn’t mind if Shouts were the opposite of Signets. Instead of converting 2 boons to condies, it consumed 2 condies into about 150 health each condi removed. I’d kill to have better access to non-hit related condition removal, and this would very easily increase the amount of usage shouts gets, especially the heal. (Only self though, not AOE.)

I’d drop CC in a heart beat and be the happiest necro/reaper ever if this happened. Suffer would be a viable replacement to signet of Spite then too. (So long as you still fill stun breaks elsewhere).

Only argument I could see that would make this questionable is Solider runes, but I don’t see that as a problem as this is simply a more selfish version of guardian’s shout trait.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Zantmar.5406

I know right, I woke up today and thought of this idea if you look at warrior’ shout traits which heal and grant adrenline and reduce cooldown- the reaper shout trait is halirously kitten.
That being said, consuming 2 condi seems a bit much because there exists soldier runes, I think just 1 consume would be more balanced, I mean- with out looking at the cast time, most of our shouts r better than warrior shouts

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

It’s not really the subject, but I feel that not putting fear on any shout (a Banshee shout) is a missed opportunity…
We have a trait that fear deals (too low) damage… but we barely have any fear outside of boon corruption. And of course the terror trait competes with a boon corruption… and not any shout that corrupt boons (they convert them to vulnerability)…

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

It would be nice if the augury of death reflected more what the shouts are about. Demoralizing and intimidating the enemy.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

It’s not really the subject, but I feel that not putting fear on any shout (a Banshee shout) is a missed opportunity…
We have a trait that fear deals (too low) damage… but we barely have any fear outside of boon corruption. And of course the terror trait competes with a boon corruption… and not any shout that corrupt boons (they convert them to vulnerability)…

I know your feelings, my suggestion would be suffer inficting fear instead of chill while it may seem a flat upgrade with the reaper master minor trait, the fact is that both the shout and the trait are weak so why not.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

It would be nice if the augury of death reflected more what the shouts are about. Demoralizing and intimidating the enemy.

Well augorary could inflict cripple on hit.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

Slap 1 boon corruption on Augury, and I’m sold. Shouts clearly are for team fights, and in those fights, the amount of boons goes out of hand.

By the way, I have yet to hear complaints about boon hate being too strong from valuable players.

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Well augorary could inflict cripple on hit.

I suggested this in another thread, too. Would be nice to have a cripple added, even on the shouts that chill since it might cover it on a cleanse. Would kinda fit the whole scary monster theme a bit of a monster’s shrill hindering your movement as it draws ever nearer.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Augury does reflect what shouts are about: scaling heavily into situations where you have multiple enemies. Augury takes what shouts are already good at and pushes them even further towards being monstrous in teamfights, which is absolutely fine as it allows Necromancers to specialize into a shout-heavy teamfight build.

I wouldn’t change much of anything on Augury, at most maybe add a little bit of healing to it per enemy struck, and maybe even out the CDR to be 10% base + 5% per person hit, but I’m not even convinced that is necessary.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Zantmar.5406

Well it could add a siphon per enemie hit like 150 dmg 120 heal (that or 1% life force), theme-wise ur ripping out a piece of your enemie’s life for own

And fear on suffer instead of chill is a really nice idea