All of Menace's Builds

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: themenaceofseventhdimension.2075

themenaceofseventhdimension.2075

OK so here is all of my builds so far. Hope you like it. I have tried it out so don’t worry.

Shackled Diablo: this build when stacked properly with sigil of corruption and blood is power can do up to 2990 power and above 1700 condition damage. It is sort of lacking crit chance at 47%, but it has the crit.damage of 61%. the point of this build is not be a conditionmancer all throughout, but to be able to spam good amounts of damage as you are applying conditions to your foe. 2990 power and 61% critical damage does I think around 500-700 against normal armored foe with your scepter. add to that the 83% bleed duration and 1700 condition damage makes you a fearsome enemy. This build is pretty good in dungeons and even more effective in wvw where you can take camps by yourself and do good aoe in zerg fights.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQEQNArYWjMap7tbeb07JCoCuP6xxCWyoeUO2dOA-j0zAINFNcXApFQUFAqDGBChIAm8CY+DKHqsWNLiGr6GTFHZdsQq9uIa1CBsYMA-w

Minion Master: this build has 42% crit chance and around 76% crit. damage with 2800+ power. With the Bloodlust sigil it can reach 3000 power. I don’t think most of the other MM builds have this kind of firepower in them. this build has 22k health and around 2700+ armor. The point of this build is to do severe damage and heal your minions as soon as possible with the 2 wells you have at your disposal. add to that the staff #2 skill you have the makings of a potential undying minion horde. The downside of this build is that you only have 3 minions: Shadow fiend, bone fiend, and flesh golem. I chose these minions because they happen to be the most useful minions right now. As much as I want the jagged horror minions I would rather prefer the shadow fiend’s 10% extra LF granting skill. This build cannot heal you as much as the normal vampire minion build. Then again what’s the point of getting all those health to yourself if you cannot heal your own minions. This build is not really viable for pve. Only works well in wvw. Just because this is a MM build doesn’t mean it sucks at wvw keep that in mind. I would go solo camps with this build, but I think it can fight off 2 enemys if handled right. It isn’t as good as the Shackled Diablo build but it is a very good MM build. It has 65% less condition uptime on you. So no conditionmancer is gonna down you so quickly. Even though this build has only one source of stun break, it has the potential to gain around 30-40% LF in 10 seconds and is able to do that like every 20 seconds. This means you can go into DS more often and is able to take more direct damage from your enemies due to the fact that you gain almost half your death shroud every few seconds. This build is more focused towards solo roaming.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQUQNAndWjQad61aua07JAJFXT90DuHXcKFlzOA-jUyAYLBRCCARIiJvioxWGLiGr2GT/mUVsgsNvIa1yAwsAA-w

The Power Roaming build this build is designed to use the Full advantage of the Death Shroud mechanic of the Necromancer. Reason I belive necromancers are better suitable for DPS than all the other soldier classes is because it can have around 2500 toughness, around 2900 power, and around 90%+ of crit damage with the 5o%crit. chance. just like any other class, but it has an extra health bar. That being the DS. If you can take full advantage of this then you are almost invincible and perhaps a very formidable DPS dealer. SO i have made a WvW build for the Power necromancer. It is able to reach 50% of the DS in just 10sec. and reapeat that around every 20seconds. this build is good at taking camps by yourself or handling 2-3 people when necessary. Check it out.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQEQRBIhdu1IjWte1m2G9eCAqQuRPQeZlpeUO8nD-jUyAYrBRTQAoPQEhQn8KiGbZsIas6aMVMRUtBvIa1yAwsAA-w

(edited by themenaceofseventhdimension.2075)

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: psygate.5632

psygate.5632

Reported. We asked for the deletion since your builds are annoying, you self bump, invest no time in testing your builds and you are resillient to criticism. I think you are using a random number generator to throw your builds together.

Nostalgyus-Necromancer (Kodash)

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

You don’t state your goal for the build. You don’t state what direction you’re going with the build. All I we see is a bunch of listed stats, a build, and nothing more. I’m aware of the last fiasco you started and in all fairness that thread deserved to be locked.

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Ok I willl put up a new guide as soon as possible. Sorry was on a vacation and couldn’t reply. But psygate. I have a question to ask you. All i wanted was for you to take a look at my build. A lot of other players also just post their build and ask people to look at it for them and all of this community doesn’t have a problem with it. Why do you only bother me. Please stop. I know i messed up my first post so I made this to try to make it up and start a new. What makes you think that I know nothing about the Necromancer mechanics and think I am just trolling with the whole community? Why do you always criticise me so harshly? And why do you say that I don’t accept criticism? Maybe because you think I have to answer to your mean comments and have to kneel down before you to say how sorry i am of messing everything up. You know that you are making me angry on perpose. Please stop. This goes to all of the community. I know there are lots of genuinely nice people here. But about 90% of the people in this community only care about the people they know and always try to kick a newcomer out. Please quit it I beg you. Like i said. I was only trying to start a new and try to fix all the mistakes I made in the first post and to do better on this thread. Just stop criticising like I’m some kind of mangy dog. please.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anrothan Aimhirghin.7381

Anrothan Aimhirghin.7381

I think its an ok build. I tested it on a few dungeons and it works ok. i don’t like making builds but I will test them out anyday. Try to polish it a biut better and PM me and i will test it.

Otherwise, thanks for trying and everyone appreciates your hard work man. Kudos for trying.

-Pete

Here is an Ale for you.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

psygate.5632

Ok I willl put up a new guide as soon as possible. Sorry was on a vacation and couldn’t reply. But psygate. I have a question to ask you. All i wanted was for you to take a look at my build. A lot of other players also just post their build and ask people to look at it for them and all of this community doesn’t have a problem with it.

I did. Others did. And it was deleted, for a reason. If you don’t stop posting “This is the best build ever, but I’ve never run it.”, this won’t stop. If you want to be taken seriously, post your build, and record yourself playing it. Not just theory craft your stuff, try it.

Why do you only bother me. Please stop. I know i messed up my first post so I made this to try to make it up and start a new. What makes you think that I know nothing about the Necromancer mechanics and think I am just trolling with the whole community?

Again. You do not test your builds but theorycraft stuff. Test your builds, post results and videos of you doing something with it. You self bump your posts and claim they are the best and most valuable on the forum. They are not. Deal with it.

Why do you always criticise me so harshly? And why do you say that I don’t accept criticism? Maybe because you think I have to answer to your mean comments and have to kneel down before you to say how sorry i am of messing everything up.

Because you neither react to what I nor others say. We / I told you, to test your builds and stop self bumping and theory crafting. TEST YOUR BUILDS. AND THEN POST. PLEASE. (On a side note, I can’t find the part where I said kneel before your god, me. Link me to this please.)

You know that you are making me angry on perpose. Please stop. This goes to all of the community. I know there are lots of genuinely nice people here. But about 90% of the people in this community only care about the people they know and always try to kick a newcomer out. Please quit it I beg you.

No. I am not trying to make you angry. But you seem to be ignoring nice forms of criticism, telling you to stop and test before posting. I am tired of getting this “This is the greatest build. I clicked it on a website.”

Like i said. I was only trying to start a new and try to fix all the mistakes I made in the first post and to do better on this thread. Just stop criticising like I’m some kind of mangy dog. please.

Ok, well, you want it to be like this. I tell you what would be nice of you. Make a thread called “The Menace Builds” and post all of your buils there. Stop spamming the main page and self bumping stuff. Gather your builds, put them in one thread. Stop self bumping your stuff. If someone is interested in it, they will bump it for you.

If I was too harsh to you, I am sorry about that. I did not mean to make you angry or cry. I was merely trying to get through to you and make you stop spamming the forum with mediocre builds. Again, put them all in one thread, and we can talk about them. A great name does not make a great build.

Also, please mention what your build exactly is for. Like this build, if you go for champions in PvE, most of them have defiant. That makes terror a lot less worthy of running.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

All right man. I appreciate your comments. I shall put all of my builds here for the time’s sake thank you for clearing yourself up with me. and I did test my builds out. I said that in the first post. just wasn’t able to put up a guide. So I am sorry. Will put up a guide soon.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

OK so here is all of my builds so far. Hope you like it. I have tried it out so don’t worry.
Shackled Diablo: this build when stacked properly with sigil of corruption and blood is power can do up to 2990 power

With the Bloodlust sigil it can reach 3000 power.

Only thing I am going to say is once again you bumped your own thread instead of just editing your OP which just shows you don’t listen to anyone. But more so that you need to understand the difference between power and attack. You state the numbers for you attack not your power. If you make mistakes like this when posting people will not take you seriously.

The downside of this build is that you only have 3 minions: Shadow fiend, bone fiend, and flesh golem. I chose these minions because they happen to be the most useful minions right now. As much as I want the jagged horror minions I would rather prefer the shadow fiend’s 10% extra LF granting skill.

You also don’t seem to understand the difference between the Jagged Horrors and the Bone Minions. Because thanks to your traits you picked you actually do have the Jagged Horror summoning but you do not take the Bone Minion summoning utility skill.

The point of this build is to do severe damage and heal your minions as soon as possible with the 2 wells you have at your disposal. add to that the staff #2 skill you have the makings of a potential undying minion horde.

Also, Vampiric Rituals heals you not your allies or minions. (At least that is what I have always understood and am backed up by what the wiki says) So really you have 1 well that heals your minions and your staff number 2. With only 300 Healing you hardly made a build that grants “potentially undying minion horde”.

Lastly before I go to bed, you OP was posted 3 days ago when you said your SD build had the “potential” to solo camps. This means that you have not personally had time to do it yet. That is fine I accept that. However, 13 hours ago you posted and said you just got back from vacation and then an hour or so ago you post your builds saying you tested them. What? You have tested your builds in only 13 hours? That is some amazing testing to be able to test both WvW and Dungeons already in just 13 hours and make it sound like that limited about of time means anything.

(edited by Hexxen.7216)

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

psygate.5632

Well, Minion Master, I don’t think it will work too well. I tried it (mind, carrion & rabid gear), and it didn’t work so good. Although the golem is great and my elite skill of choice, the others underperform. Without well ground targetting, I couldn’t really kite while my minions did the work. Well of power is about the only conditions cleanser I got, and it was not nearly enough, as I had to waste it as a stun breaker. Although the regen on focus helped, my minions died far too easily. I don’t think this build will stand up in a real fight. Also, in Zerg fights, minions are completely useless. They just get instagibbed by AoE. The life force regen was nice, and useable, but shroud cooldown killed it, basically. Maybe it was just my carrion gear, but I got anihilated. Can you do a video of yourself using it? That would help alot getting the hang of it.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

First to Hexxen. I appreciate your comments. I know I will immediately edit the post to the top comment. Plus reason I said that the build has the potential to solo camps does not mean I didn’t try it out. I only said it because I thought that if I said that this build is guranteed to solo camps. The community might get mad. It’s all up to the player in the end you know, the build only helps so much.

Second to Psygate. I think that your toughness was too low. if you can post your toughness I shall try to give you advice on how to manage the build. As for the death shroud cd, I didn’t do the cd DS trait because I believe that more DS gaining with the Sould Marks would in the end help majorly. And did you do PvP? because with the 65% less condition duration thing you would have been hard to kill against conditionmancers.

(edited by themenaceofseventhdimension.2075)

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

psygate.5632

I can’t test it in PvP, since it relies on food and ascended stuff. None of this is available in pvp. I ran a berserker build in PvP once, but I used lichform, and wells.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

Again you need to stop switching around your numbers for Attack and Power. Attack is influenced by the weapon you have on but power isn’t. This is especially important for Necros to know the difference because DS skills are only affected by power. Your skills in DS are going to do the same amount of damage if you have your staff on or if you have your dagger on when going into DS.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

Again you need to stop switching around your numbers for Attack and Power. Attack is influenced by the weapon you have on but power isn’t. This is especially important for Necros to know the difference because DS skills are only affected by power. Your skills in DS are going to do the same amount of damage if you have your staff on or if you have your dagger on when going into DS.

Wrong. Go to the heart of the mists, use life blast
1.with a normal weapon
2.without any weapon (or a steady weapon)
and then compare the damage.

The weapon strength does matter, when it comes to damage while in death shroud.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Hey psygate, if you are cool with this MM build having a lesser crit. damage then I shall make a more survivable build just for you. Only if you are up for it. you don’t have to.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

these are some of the worst builds I have ever seen. you obviously haven’t even tested them.

stop wasting everyones time, you must have mistaken the necro forums for the seventh dimension…

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Probably reason why you said this necro build sucks is because you think that right now necros are only viable for PvE. Remember this. In the near future when Necros get more stun breaker skills, or if I tinker with this build right now, this build will be great. I am sorry if you think I never tested it out. I would deeply enjoy showing this build’s capabilities to you but I dont have a high tech video camera and a youtube account. you are just gonna have to trust me. I am trying my best to improve upon this build everyday and go try it out. Sorry if you think this build sucks.

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

but I dont have a high tech video camera and a youtube account.

troll evidence, exhibit A

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Dude I really dont have a High tech video camera and a youtube account. My parents think I should wait a bit more till I’m older. I really think you are the only one trolling here. Please stop. Let me ask you this. When did you get a high tech camera and youtube account?

All of Menace's Builds

in Necromancer

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As this topic has run it’s course, its closed.