Anet please makethe elite shout a stab!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

I know you given us stabilty on DS,but it is not enough,mesmer easly can inturrpt EVERY skill we do on GS.We need some other source of stability,you mentioned the new elite shout might have stability instead of resistance,this would be great!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

I’d opt for both. With the way it functioned during the preview, it would be X amount of Stability per target struck. Whether that will be in stacks with a set duration or duration a set amount of stacks, gaining both resistance and stability would be a very welcomed utility, as well as making “Chilled to the Bone!” a worthy Elite.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

(edited by Wondrouswall.7169)

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

I’d opt for both. With the way it functioned during the preview, it would be X amount of Stability per target struck. Whether that will be in stacks with a set duration or duration a set amount of stacks, gaining both resistance and stability would be a very welcomed utility, as well as making “Chilled to the Bone!” a worthy Elite.

I agree,but first,the most important thing is to have stability and not just ressitance,if we can get both ti will be very whalecuming(:P) indeed.

in Necromancer

Wondrouswall.7169

Should ask for a shorter cast time, too. 2 second wind up for a stability source is asking for interruptions. Why it was decided for necros to take 1 second longer to scream 4 words vs transforming into a giant Lich is beyond me.

Also, my bad on the grammar, it’s 4am xD

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

Should ask for a shorter cast time, too. 2 second wind up for a stability source is asking for interruptions. Why it was decided for necros to take 1 second longer to scream 4 words vs transforming into a giant Lich is beyond me.

Also, my bad on the grammar, it’s 4am xD

That too…this was our main problem the stability..

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Its cast time is way too long. If it was group stability then i could understand it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

2 seconds is absolutely fair, interrupts don’t put the skill on full CD. Supply Crate for example has the same cast time and stun, with a full minute higher CD, and it is really strong.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tarkan.5609

Tarkan.5609

2 seconds is absolutely fair, interrupts don’t put the skill on full CD. Supply Crate for example has the same cast time and stun, with a full minute higher CD, and it is really strong.

crate cast time is 1s

PvP, Teef & Engi

in Necromancer

Posted by: War Mourner.5168

War Mourner.5168

Crate is 1s cast, has 1200 range, gives you like 6k heal via bandages, and a bunch of turrets, that among other things, proc accel packed turrets.

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

Crate is 1s cast, has 1200 range, gives you like 6k heal via bandages, and a bunch of turrets, that among other things, proc accel packed turrets.

way better than this new elite.

in Necromancer

Wondrouswall.7169

2 seconds is absolutely fair, interrupts don’t put the skill on full CD.

Yeah. No need to interrupt a Necro using this Elite. Just blind ’em and let the elite go on full CD.

in Necromancer

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

I really don’t understand.
People are super hype about chill but we have gotten 1, as in: one, additional source of stability and no active defense. How does this change anything with the ‘focus the necro’ meta?

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

Personally I think they should change the shout trait.

Give it a static 30% Cd reduction to shouts, cause all shouts to give you stability for 2 ish seconds & remove a condition on use.

Given the Cd & cast time of many of the shouts it would be fine balance wise.

(edited by Ragnar the Rock.3174)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

I want to see it be stability and 90s cooldown.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Proven.2854

Proven.2854

Having Stability on a 2-second channel ult is just not as useful. It’s better to keep Stability/Stun Break from Foot in the Grave and combine it with Reaper Shroud #3. Traited, you can have a stun break available every 7 seconds after you leave Death Shroud.

And we need Resistance.

Call me Smith.

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Lets be honest though. The 2 second channel is way too much. It should be around 1 second.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

I’d defiantly like to have both Resistance and Stability. But I don’t think the cast time should really be touched. Considering how low it can get with the trait, its pretty big. Like, down to 78 seconds big. Or something like that. I think they’re using Celestial gear in the video as well, so the damage being at 1k is pretty nice. But since its celestial the heal’s actual heal is a bit too low in my opinion. Its basically a 3k heal. Should be 4k base in my opinion. 3k is a bit too low.

Edit:Scratch that. I don’t know what gear they were using. Never mind!

(edited by Lily.1935)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Lets be honest though. The 2 second channel is way too much. It should be around 1 second.

Most of the shouts have long casts, in my opinion. 4 of the 6 are at 1 second or longer.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I’d defiantly like to have both Resistance and Stability. But I don’t think the cast time should really be touched. Considering how low it can get with the trait, its pretty big. Like, down to 78 seconds big. Or something like that. I think they’re using Celestial gear in the video as well, so the damage being at 1k is pretty nice. But since its celestial the heal’s actual heal is a bit too low in my opinion. Its basically a 3k heal. Should be 4k base in my opinion. 3k is a bit too low.

3,954 According to Dulfy’s screenshot.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Chilled to the Bone, Arise, and Your Soul is Mine all need some help. Your Soul is Mine would be fine just with a healing buff. Arise needs a cast time and recharge reduction majorly.

Chilled to the Bone I think is okay if they also added 10 seconds of Slow.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Chilled to the Bone I think is okay if they also added 10 seconds of Slow.

with a cast time of 2s? No way, with 1~1,5s? yes.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Oh rekt, yeah I thought I saw it was 2s on the wiki. Then yeah change that, it is essentially comparable to supply crate.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build