Another Soul Eater topic

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

So do you ever thing Anet will actually change Soul Eater so it is useful? And no, being used to afk farm Bitterfrost Frontier spiders does not count as useful.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

it would have to increase gravedigger dmg by 100% or so. hard to top decimate defenses

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Gravedigger already hits stupidly hard.

It’d probably need to do something about attack speed and/or LF generation, possibly involving chill given a nerf to CoD. CV and DD are both extremely strong traits, however.

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tadsoul.6951

Tadsoul.6951

for fighting people, I think a trait that proc “nothing can save you” would really compete with the other two traits. However this just encourages more spam

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Come on, what’s amazing with this trait is that we would even welcome a bland 5% damage boost to replace the life siphon.

The real issue is that the life siphon is tied to gravedigger which is not the great skill that anet’s devs thought it would be. Aknowledging one’s mistake is important to be able to move forward and gravedigger is a mistake that need to be aknowledged.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Make the life siphon work on all the greatsword’s move and reduce the recharge time of all the greatsword moves by 1 second for each critical strike you deal while wielding it (5 second ICD, Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.)

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

I d like it to fully fill life force and evade while cast. Nothing else

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: Methuselah.4376

Methuselah.4376

I would rework the trait to not only recharge GS skills faster but also halve their casting time. The life siphon on this trait always felt…out of place

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

I would rework the trait to not only recharge GS skills faster but also halve their casting time. The life siphon on this trait always felt…out of place

But.. the life siphon, the name of the trait! Soulnomnomnom..

Another Soul Eater topic

in Necromancer

Posted by: Methuselah.4376

Methuselah.4376

But.. the life siphon, the name of the trait! Soulnomnomnom..

Could also make every skill increase life force :P nomnom