Any changes to reaper roaming

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Hey folks. Since the recent updates balance patch, have necros or reapers seen any improvement in solo roaming WvW?
Do we still get destroyed by pew pew rangers and any other class that kites when we are in shroud?

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I don’t know, you tell us has there been any changes to reaper mobility or condi cleanses?

No?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZombieSlayeR.8702

ZombieSlayeR.8702

I havent ever seen a pew pew ranger killing my power reaper in wvw … but ok.

~Nefras~

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

Nope. Still trample everything.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

Ive actually made a power build that makes me last a lot and still do good enough damage to everyone and survive quite a some outnumbered fights. Ill share with you if u care to try. Pm me ingame

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Ive actually made a power build that makes me last a lot and still do good enough damage to everyone and survive quite a some outnumbered fights. Ill share with you if u care to try. Pm me ingame

is it a secret build?

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

miguelsil.6324

is it a secret build?

No :p i share here.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBhOD7kZTodTscTwbTgeTsQNYxdwSYKUKAMAGWUlgawJA-T1SGQBASNAzoLIJKFKoyg7oEscPAgDcQAGwFA4cbAAgjAwQUyRKgAHZB-w

in Necromancer

Posted by: Toll Booth Willie.6723

Toll Booth Willie.6723

I ran something like that for a while, though I took CF over US, as i figured the extra toughness was a better option. That and i like to ride the line when it comes to my health at times and i would end up popping out of reaper just after it auto’d me over. Ran a similar build with spite instead of reaper with the necessary changes that was pretty fun as well to play in unranked. Haven’t yet tried it out in WvW yet though.

Sick Leg – Asura Necro
“The state charges a dollar-twenty five pop.”

in Necromancer

miguelsil.6324

I ran something like that for a while, though I took CF over US, as i figured the extra toughness was a better option. That and i like to ride the line when it comes to my health at times and i would end up popping out of reaper just after it auto’d me over. Ran a similar build with spite instead of reaper with the necessary changes that was pretty fun as well to play in unranked. Haven’t yet tried it out in WvW yet though.

Ur right. US gets me killed sometimes but saves my kitten much more times.. when i know shroud os ending i pop every shouts to get back LF and the shroud comes up alone and allows me to get healled or survive escape