Arah or Twilight Arbor armour

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nuno.7458

Nuno.7458

Hi!

i just recently started to train my human female necro, conditionmancer to be more precise. So obviously im going for rabid armour set.

Both Arah and tiwlight arbor armour give condition dammage/toughness/precision and the stats are exactly the same if im not wrong.

But i cant decide which one to go for in terms of style.

while twilight arbor is a nice long dress with open front & back with a wonderful helm, arah one would make my character more “dark-magic’ish”.

ps: another factor is that twilight arbor is lvl 55 so i can start to acquire tokens much early than arah.

Can you give me your opinion?

Thanks!

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

TA makes you look like a plant. Arah is death coming for you. I think the answer is simple.

Also there are a few other options available, plus you can mix and match.

in Necromancer

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

I like how your char looks in TA armor, never really been a fan of arah light armor unless its a mixed combo with just 1 or 2 pieces. There is always transmutation stones if you like another set!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

CoF armor is nice with the right dye setup (you can go with the flames by saying you are a demented war priest or something like that). Arah is cool if you can get over the bodysuit chest on female characters. TA is for those that had a crush on Maleficent back in the days (other chest/pants are a option to look more classy, but still works well).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Have you considered the karma armor?

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in Necromancer

Posted by: datawais.7209

datawais.7209

CM, TA, HotW, and Arah are the only ones that offer Rabid (Prec/Tough/Cond)options. 4/6 of the karma pieces are available as well. The TP option is just expensive.

That said, Arah. Easy. I like the TA weapons better, though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justin.7163

Justin.7163

Both are nice, but I think you could totally pull off the evil look with TA armor. Maybe use darker dyes. It is called Nightmare Armor after all.

in Necromancer

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

I use all of the TA armor with the Arah headpiece (the skull hood) and it looks wickedly cool. My main colors are midnight green and a lighter green that I can’t remember the name of :-P

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in Necromancer

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nuno.7458

Nuno.7458

in Necromancer

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

Whatever you do, don’t go full on the same armor. Mixing and matching the sets makes you look more unique. I for instance use arah armor on my male human necromancer except for the head instead of which I use the dry bone hood. They match pretty nicely. I’ve also seen a sylvari female necromancer with the dry bone hood but with the rest of her armor being TA. It looked flowery but pretty unique and cool.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in Necromancer

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Mix them both, just try to not look too much like a weed.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]