Are necros OP?

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mexamese.5163

Mexamese.5163

No. Look at the party comp and what the Engi and Guard are doing. They are just a good group with specific roles IMO.

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Won’t play on mobile for me but if that’s edge our guild has wiped the other blobs, trains or whatever with like 10 people. It’s really not hard.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Won’t play on mobile for me but if that’s edge our guild has wiped the other blobs, trains or whatever with like 10 people. It’s really not hard.

I hated our edge stomping nights because there were never enough merchants to keep up with the random crap that dropped from the upleveled ranger zergs.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Just one lvl 1 with plague could ’ve nullified at least halve the damage done in this video.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Apokriphos.7042

Apokriphos.7042

You’ve posted this link three times in the space of 1 day, even though you are getting the same response in every thread you post.

It seems clear you have a motive.

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2kfrjc.jpg[/img]

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mexamese.5163

Mexamese.5163

I hope no Motive Because I’m sure everyone here thinks necros need more love. <3

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

as engie, you may feel hate towards necros, as condi necro counters engie with transfers. even with thats, condi engie and especialy celestial rifle engie are better in pvp.

What u showed was a zerg vs zerg scenariom with power necros.
The magic recipe is
40% guard
40% warior
10% ele
10% necro

So with wvw being as unbalanced as it is, and power necro getting the lich nerf and no major improvemnts, the answer to your title is mostly no.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Talanaer.5140

Talanaer.5140

This should be renamed and sent to the engineer forum. That guy is amazing at his supporting job

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

No.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

NO

A real Guild with ok WvW players would regroup,enpower, and run over these guys in 3sec… Why this worked and Iv done it myself with a few friends is because EotM is filled with lowlvls, skillless, karma-farming PvE players in a Map design for PvE/PPT…

Just proves that Anet failed to expand WvW and no real WvW Guilds use it other then to refill badges,karma and lvl-up Chars

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ergolicious.1507

Ergolicious.1507

So that’s what’s happening in WvW nowadays? How pointless…

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Riccardo.7254

Riccardo.7254

NO
/thread.

ps: i undersand the goal of some player to make us think that our profession is good,strong,cool bla bla..but unfortunately it’s not. And this video only shows a very very good engy

Commander Soundless Death, Necro 80 – IoJ
Commander Gammaburst, Warr 80 – IoJ
Headhunter Jaeger, Thief 80 – IoJ

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

They are not OP…
but with regards to the video… very well played :P
It’s really irrelevant if there’s many uplvls in EOTM zergs.. the fact is it’s a lot of people, and as someone mentioned, one smart uplvl could make a difference. People who already have lvl 80s bring their uplvls to EOTM, which means they aren’t complete newbies. They were just outplayed :P

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

I hope no Motive Because I’m sure everyone here thinks necros need more love. &lt;3

Any time someone posts a thread there is always a motive. I don’t really think necro needs that much love, they are in a good spot atm. There are great in a group and very strong 1v1 obviously they lack mobility. Though for any classses that is not a warrior or bunker celest ele, a well play necro is a nightmare be it power or condimancer.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

(edited by vincecontix.1264)

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Everytime I see a lich in wvw, my group/zerg focus it to death. Big target, easily to call out across multiple parties, low mobility, few defense skill, no heal, no death shroud, easy to strip stab……..Even with double the hp, it’s still easy target. I’m saying this as a fellow necro.

Are necros OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Yeah I neverrrrrrrr use lich in wvw. I’m much smaller as a plague.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA