Are you "Faring quite well"?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I just want to gauge the feeling out there. I don’t feel like I fare very well, but that’s my opinion.

Are you “Faring quite well”?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

I fare quite well after swapping classes.

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

From a fractal perspective we are in a good spot. So much so that dying in fractals as a necro has become a meme.

From WvW perspective we were fine to begin with and we didn’t receive any nerfs regarding our place in PvP. If anything I might dust off my power build for PvP.

I don’t know what to say about Necro in raids as I am not that experienced, but they may still be needed in places they were used (Sloth, Matt etc).

I may sound like I am ignoring the nerf but it is apparent that balance patches has hit a nerf trend – I am just glad Epidemic is still the same as it was and there wasn’t any other nerfs.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

From a fractal perspective we are in a good spot. So much so that dying in fractals as a necro has become a meme.

From WvW perspective we were fine to begin with and we didn’t receive any nerfs regarding our place in PvP. If anything I might dust off my power build for PvP.

I don’t know what to say about Necro in raids as I am not that experienced, but they may still be needed in places they were used (Sloth, Matt etc).

I may sound like I am ignoring the nerf but it is apparent that balance patches has hit a nerf trend – I am just glad Epidemic is still the same as it was and there wasn’t any other nerfs.

wvw necro is the same as it’s always been, yes. a ragdoll made slightly less so because of reaper shroud.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

wvw necro is the same as it’s always been, yes. a ragdoll made slightly less so because of reaper shroud.

And you know, the 2nd best zerg profession. Behind the god that is Guardian.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

WvW Necro is fairing very well. Death is our core theme, so naturally we should be the best at dying, right?

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I do not care about meta and dps, so yes, my tanky Necro with my own unique build is “faring quite well”, like always…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Famine.7915

Famine.7915

Quite sad about horrors, but I’ll live.

Vee/Volk
Maguuma – Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Necromancer

in Necromancer

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

I fare quite well after swapping classes.

Yep.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

My axe damage went up and I mostly use an axe to solve disputes, so I’m faring quite well.

Some stability would be nice, or some stun breaks worth using as utilities.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Delahk.1560

Delahk.1560

Yes, I am.
But then again I know why I picked necro, and I customized it to fit me, not rely on a meta build that apparently relies heavily on a single skill that’s on several mins cooldown.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Eragon.8234

Eragon.8234

I don’t play condi, I play power necro, so I do quite well. I also play pve 99% of the time, and power necro in pve is great.

in Necromancer

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

My power necro never fared well in group PvE, nothing new here.