Arena Net excited?

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

This is something that gives me hope for the next specialization. The only time I’ve ever seen the devs get excited about the necromancer EVER is when they were talking about their elite specialization. Not once in any other situation have I seen them get excited. Every time its like we are pulling their teeth out just by talking about the necromancer. To even see a hint of excitement is enough to make me excited as well. I still have to air on the side of caution and skepticism as we have been burned one too many times.

Still, this is great and I’ll be keeping an open mind for this new specialization.

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: CodeHavoc.7926

CodeHavoc.7926

I’ll reserve judgment until I see that blog post on what the specs are and how the way Necro will be placed from then on.

Necro Jesus is a thing apparently
The Zerker Bunker meta is the biggest bug in the game

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Can someone direct me to the “excitement”?

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

Can someone direct me to the “excitement”?

This.

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

I can’t seem to find it

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Colin seemed pretty excited in the interview with Angry Joe, there might have been some stuff elsewhere as well.

I’m not getting my hopes up much. There is a chance we get something cool, but frankly I’m not sure it will really matter to me as long as the core issues are still around.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

Colin seemed pretty excited in the interview with Angry Joe, there might have been some stuff elsewhere as well.

I’m not getting my hopes up much. There is a chance we get something cool, but frankly I’m not sure it will really matter to me as long as the core issues are still around.

Agree. Smoke and mirrors. If they don’t address our issues this will be just flowers sprinkled on poop. Yeah, there are some flowers, but at the end of the day it’s still poop

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Balekai.6083

Balekai.6083

My advice: Resist the hype for the next week or so and don’t get excited like Anet “is.” :p

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vizardlorde.8243

Vizardlorde.8243

Save the excitement for friday

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Save the excitement for friday

Four more days, that’s so long away….

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jay.1085

Jay.1085

Dont believe the hype, You will be sorely disappointed. Just wait and if the core problems are still not address as one poster said its just sprinkles of flowers on poop. I am getting tired being in the not wanted for dungeon/fractal run. PvP has been meh and WvW we shine but only for wells…

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

Meh not going to be excited untill we get something cool without much 111111111111111111 spamming on power necro.

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Meh not going to be excited untill we get something cool without much 111111111111111111 spamming on power necro.

this is actually one of the reasons I hope they remake Lich Form and Plague into real spectral/corruption skills. A little less emphasis on #1 would be fantastikitten

erally. Want to dps?
Dagger? 1 spam.
DS? LB spam.
Elite? Lich #1 spam.
Plague? Well.. #2 spam.

Not only that, but for weapons like Dagger and staff, you pretty much have to AA frequent enough just so you can support yourself on LF. :/

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vizardlorde.8243

Vizardlorde.8243

Dont believe the hype, You will be sorely disappointed. Just wait and if the core problems are still not address as one poster said its just sprinkles of flowers on poop. I am getting tired being in the not wanted for dungeon/fractal run. PvP has been meh and WvW we shine but only for wells…

If we lower our expectations enough we’ll never be disappointed :p

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lewis Burnell.2493

Lewis Burnell.2493

A lot of the Lich skills are amazing – people just don’t use then. The AOE knockback/chill is brilliant and so is Grim Scepter – its damage is enormous, being AOE.

Sadly it’s much easier to just spam 1.

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

ehhh.. he was trying to seem excited about everything. Bringing up the hype for AJ’s vast audience. Doesn’t mean it was legitimate excitement.

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Atleast iam happy the necro reveal is under PoI-Week and not under Ready-Up week due to the fact that Josh seems to give us the cold shoulder and seems so unintrested in the necro overall.

and fellow Deathbringers keep the hype down, we havent bin OP since Closed Beta

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

A lot of the Lich skills are amazing – people just don’t use then. The AOE knockback/chill is brilliant

Brilliant for what?

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

Does anyone else wince when people say ‘Arena Net’ instead of ‘ArenaNet’? Maybe I’m more OCD than I thought, but that annoys the hell out of me.

Anyway, on topic, I do not think you can take dev excitement as any indication of how good the elite spec will be, they will no doubt show excitement for all of them.

Friday is not far away.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

this is actually one of the reasons I hope they remake Lich Form and Plague into real spectral/corruption skills. A little less emphasis on #1 would be fantastikittenerally. Want to dps?
Dagger? 1 spam.
DS? LB spam.
Elite? Lich #1 spam.
Plague? Well.. #2 spam.

Not only that, but for weapons like Dagger and staff, you pretty much have to AA frequent enough just so you can support yourself on LF. :/

Yeah the cold realisation of this made me recently turn to mesmer and I’m enjoying it :/

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

A lot of the Lich skills are amazing – people just don’t use then. The AOE knockback/chill is brilliant and so is Grim Scepter – its damage is enormous, being AOE.

Sadly it’s much easier to just spam 1.

People do not have time to use them. The Lich skills take too long to cast with only 20 seconds on the transform now.

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Could I get a link to the “excitement” that we are talking about? Also, when was this interview?

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: araskell.9018

araskell.9018

There ya go buddy: AngryJoe Interview with Colin

Lunas Deathwish | FA WvW – [BOMB]

Arena Net excited?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Papish.5806

Papish.5806

But..you know..werent they also “excited” about the Dhuumfire animation update…..

Not going to get my hopes too high.