Autoattack, lich form

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Anyone know why Lich form has autoattack automatically disabled? There doesn’t seem to be a good reason for this.

Edited: instead of “disabled,” I wrote “enabled.” Sorry!

(edited by Lord Kuru.3685)

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

Because every weapon set has #1 as auto attack? I might be mistaken though.

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Posted by: wolfpaq.7354

wolfpaq.7354

I think he meant to ask why it isn’t automatically enabled.

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

If that’s the case, I belive you have to enable it the first time you use it, then? And it stays on auto attack? Or does it revert back ? I can’t remember, haven’t used it much… anyone else have any concrete info on this?

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kajin.5301

Kajin.5301

anytime you zone to another instance or map it will again disable #1. But as long as you stay in same map/instance, once you Enabled #1 AA, it will remember it for the next Lich form casting.

Skysap & Qaju & Juqa -VILE- Desolation

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Lord Kuru.3685

Anyone know why Lich form has autoattack automatically disabled? There doesn’t seem to be a good reason for this.

Edit: sorry, I meant “disabled” and wrote “enabled”

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Lord Kuru.3685

If that’s the case, I belive you have to enable it the first time you use it, then? And it stays on auto attack? Or does it revert back ? I can’t remember, haven’t used it much… anyone else have any concrete info on this?

It reverts back the next time you use the skill, which is really annoying.

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Lord Kuru.3685

anytime you zone to another instance or map it will again disable #1. But as long as you stay in same map/instance, once you Enabled #1 AA, it will remember it for the next Lich form casting.

I swear I tried this in a dungeon yesterday and the second time I casted it, it had reverted back to disabled (no deaths, downs, wp in between casts)!

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Lich form is a timed no charge weapon set, so like a bundle, it wont have a auto attack on equip.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Autoattack, lich form

in Necromancer

Posted by: Puffendorf.1694

Puffendorf.1694

it IS highly anoying. They got engineer toolkits to remember the auto-attack (even medkit remembers your choice although it mostly can’t cast it) but can’t get the lich to do the same.