Awesome weapons?Do we have em?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ivanov.8914

Ivanov.8914

Pretty self-explanatory – do we have weapons that make you go “dauym! that thing really rocks!!” ? So far in the legendary section there’s pretty much nothing, at least nothing even remotely comparable to twilight, and other melees can go for bolt, which too is pretty darn awesome.
I simply won’t go into bifrost on necro and so on…

So, do we have weapons with visuals that really make us shine?And I don’t mean just the dark gritty air around us..(my necro has this ice-queen feel with all the sapphire dyes and all).

Just…do we have weapons that will make people stop in their track and say "wait what? /gasp " ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Frostfang looks awesome on necros.

For non-legendaries, there’s the Eye of Rogdort

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Akame.1073

Akame.1073

http://www.gw2db.com/items/54402-gargoyle-scythe# this is something necros drool on & althow i havent seen it ingame yet i know , i know i will see it in a class that isnt a necro & i ll drop into tears :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Frostfang looks awesome on necros.

For non-legendaries, there’s the Eye of Rogdort

Frostfang footsteps+Reaper of Grenth (for the greenish to light blue mist under the feet)+DS = win

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

http://www.gw2db.com/items/54402-gargoyle-scythe# this is something necros drool on & althow i havent seen it ingame yet i know , i know i will see it in a class that isnt a necro & i ll drop into tears :P

Actually, that one is the PVP variant. The PVE equivalent is Final Rest. Last i read, someone suspect it of being a drop from a DE chain to the south west of Strait of Devastation.

in Necromancer

Posted by: androidsheep.4271

androidsheep.4271

I currently have deathwish, its not flashy, doesn’t have any visual effects (that I can tell), but it is a great big staff with what I like to pretend are my enemies skulls on top. kinda heavy emphasis on crits though what with the sigil of blood and everything, but I haven’t seen a staff with a look that better suits the necro yet.

in Necromancer

Posted by: HyDraLiNsK.2470

HyDraLiNsK.2470

1 word: incinerator.

Too bad it’s next to impossible for me to acquire

“This rose has thorns…. here they are!!”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ivanov.8914

Ivanov.8914

Mate, did you see what the dagger looks like in a video?If you like it, then good for you…imo it’s outright terrible.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

About the 3 most interesting I’ve got is Deathwish the staff, Emberglow the sceptre and Malefacterym the dagger. The dagger in particular is fairly good for a condition necro, the sceptre not so much so I transmuted my Mystic one into it and just use the skin. Its quite big, about the size of most of the smaller staves.

Attachments:

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate