Axe 1 should be a whip animation.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

It should make a spectral whip that whips back and fourth that you channel from the axe.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gryph.8237

Gryph.8237

Axe 1 should be cleave or a cone attack, hands down. It is utterly ridiculous that it is not.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Axe 1 should be cleave or a cone attack, hands down. It is utterly ridiculous that it is not.

Well it seems strange, it doesn’t really show how the axe hurts the target.

If it was a Whip it could be a cleave, and look a lot nicer on the eyes.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Necromancer

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I figure it’s like voodoo or telekinesis or something… I mean for the #2 skill it just floats above your hand doesn’t it?

Tbh, a whip from an axe just sounds kinda silly. Sceptre maybe, or mace (as a flail) if we had it, but what kind of sped picks up an axe and proceeds to grow a whip out the end and lash people with it? If it’s using an axe, it should either use the blade, or be something that looks reasonable emanating from the blade.

Not that I mind the current one. It’s actually kinda sneaky when I’m fighting other people.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

I and many others have said before. Axe should cleave. Give me that and I will be a happy necro, which is sad since all other classes have a cleave weapon and this would just bring us up to the average level weapon wise.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

There is no reason for it to look like a whip.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I could deal with it having a chain, though (1 second blind on the last hit would be sweet and give the axe an actual role), or cutting down the cast time for the skill to 1/2 second from its current 3/4 second.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

Or they could just revert Axe back to Closed Beta version and give it Cleave. Or give us a Greatsword with Vampiric traits and give it cleave. Or just give us cleave.

That would be nice.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

No, dagger should be a whip and deal the same dmg but cleave

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

axe #1 should get poison or bleed in addition to vulnerability, or better damage

in Necromancer

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

How about they 1st focus on making the class more viable then spend resources on animations

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

It bugs me so much that if you dont have auto targeting turned on and you dont have a target you just miss everything. Would quite like axe to have cone or cleave but id rather we just got a new cleave weapon. Greatsword or short sword.

in Necromancer

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

How about they 1st focus on making the class more viable then spend resources on animations

I doubt balance tweaks affect the team(s?) they have doing animations very much. They’re probably only involved when a skill needs speeding up, slowing down, creating… etc.