BOC: Upcoming All-Necro Events and Update

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

But of Corpse has been around for two weeks now, and it has been a great time so far. From all-necro dungeon runs to a few sit down sessions with some of the great necromancer minds out there. The Necro community has been a huge boon for the game so far. 78 members and counting as we continue to do our best to help other Necros learn the game and feel comfortable in being a necromancer.

I would like to encourage new necromancers to whisper the others in the game to see about runs, many of us only rep during All-Necro events. There will be many all-necro events in the future, I have been extremely busy and unable to schedule anything over the last week, and will probably be out for the next week as well.

I just wanted to let those on the forums know we will continue to work on getting more events, and more Necromancer testing. I am posting here about our 3 biggest upcoming Necro events:

1) Bhawb is looking for some help with testing out Minion AI, specific traits, and builds. If you can lend a hand, please contact him in game.

2) We will be doing some All-Necro dungeons – since the improved damage, I am wondering how viable certain builds are with the most recent changes. I think we will need more control with the changes. Charlotte Pendragon aka Andele is always trying to set something up. Contact her in game or via pm here for more information.

3) We will be doing a podcast in the future with Nemesis, Bhawb, Oblivion, and myself. We will be covering all things necromancer and how the new patch, events, adn dungeon improvements affect the necromancer. More information will come in the future including the website where you will be able to listen to the podcast or read the edited version.

I am posting this since I have been asked in game and via PM several times about upcoming events. I apologize that I haven’t been as active in game due to outside engagements including building and getting ready to launch my own website (for all you web designers I give you mad props for doing this on a regular basis it’s a crazy amount of work). I do apologize for the tone of my responses over the last few weeks sometimes I get on here and I am already pushed to the end that I have come off dismissive.

I look forward to working with all of the Necromancer fans in the future and hopefully we can continue to push for better DS UI and use this platform to help out Necromancers in the game.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

If i may hijack the point 2 a bit, if someone who is in the guild (thus kinda required to have a necro) wants to level, wants to know a good location for farming a crafting mat, needs help with a personal story part, farm for a boss only drop or just clear some jumping puzzle on a non-necro, chances are that i can help from 1:00 AM PST to 8:30 AM PST.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Bas.7406

If i may hijack the point 2 a bit, if someone who is in the guild (thus kinda required to have a necro) wants to level, wants to know a good location for farming a crafting mat, needs help with a personal story part, farm for a boss only drop or just clear some jumping puzzle on a non-necro, chances are that i can help from 1:00 AM PST to 8:30 AM PST.

That’s not a hijack, that’s a right on point. Thank you Andele. He is also the guy to contact about dungeon runs during non-scheduled times.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I haven’t been on as much lately but I’ll try to get some things organized when I get some free time. And don’t feel bad Bas, I’ve been a little short with people lately too, must be something in the water. I honestly think I need to just walk away from the forums for a little while, it brings out the worst in me :-P

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dredlord.8076

Dredlord.8076

are there any of you on Stormbluff?

I have been wanting to test out some 5 man necro groups in WvW.

let me know if there is anyone up for it there.

in Necromancer

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

all of you should just come over to blackgate and do some wvw together . its a great place and imagine all of us in wvw right now zerging it up ., minion masters , curse masters , dsers , just up and owning the place !!!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drainbamaged.1062

Drainbamaged.1062

It would be nice to have all necros on blackgate but no more free transfers kinda kills it. But I’ll be on the lookout for more blackgate necros to recruit for our wvw horde. We might be more demanded for taking out supervisors as dark fields are the only way to damage them(life steal projectile finisher) when they have Righteous Indignation. If you’d like to add me we can work on capping some camps sometime. Just 3 more needed for some hoarde action! I was riding hot on the reset yesterday and it was a blast when TS is involved and coordination with a good leader is involved. Although the culling and lag depresses me after a bit. A small 5 man+ would be better against this I think.

in Necromancer

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

It would be nice to have all necros on blackgate but no more free transfers kinda kills it. But I’ll be on the lookout for more blackgate necros to recruit for our wvw horde. We might be more demanded for taking out supervisors as dark fields are the only way to damage them(life steal projectile finisher) when they have Righteous Indignation. If you’d like to add me we can work on capping some camps sometime. Just 3 more needed for some hoarde action! I was riding hot on the reset yesterday and it was a blast when TS is involved and coordination with a good leader is involved. Although the culling and lag depresses me after a bit. A small 5 man+ would be better against this I think.

sure man im down i prefer to play in eb though , cant stand the borderlands because of that huge lake that despawns my golem

in Necromancer

Posted by: Daevas.6943

Daevas.6943

Any one doing Necro events on Sorrow’s furnace?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Infect.2738

Infect.2738

Hmm maybe I should join and give input into the higher tier Tpvp side. Interesting idea though.
-Zombify

Zombify – 2013 PAX NA and 2014 NA All-Star Necro
Stream- http://www.twitch.tv/thezombify
Twitter- @ZombifyGW2

in Necromancer

Bas.7406

Podcast 1 was recorded. My goal is to have it on the website this week. I don’t want to send people to the website yet because it’s still not ready, but i am doing the editing on the written version tonight as well as setting it up. We had a great time, though it went over an hour for our first session and then another hour after we stopped recording. Hopefully as time goes by we will be able to bring in guest’s when we approach certain topics. The first part is just on Guild Wars 2: What went right and what went wrong.

We went for an hour on that, granted their were five people, and my goal is to sit down with 1 or 2 more often and cover specifics, but the same five will appear weekly and cover various topics.

The goal of But of Corpse is to help fellow necromancers keep a more positive outlook on GW2 and the Necromancer itself. Though we do have many fellow necromancers who actually main other classes.