Be Prepared!

Be Prepared!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

I’ve gotten everything ready for the upcoming beta. If they copy our accounts again so we can use whats in our bank it will be fantastic. I decided to shelf my necormancer for the remainder of the week so that her things can remain in the bank since I’m not sure when they copy it. This will allow me access to everything she had so I can have the most powerful possible reaper I can muster. The test is real.

Also, I was watching this feel its fitting. Imagine Scar as the Reaper specialization and the hyenas as the necromancer community. I kinda feel its going to go about the same way it did for Scar in the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04

Be Prepared!

in Necromancer

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Sorry I didn’t do the last Beta due to work times so this has confused me a little.

You have to have the equipment you want on your Reaper in your bank prior to creation so Soldiers Armor, Runes and Sigils? Or is this just things like Skins?

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

Be Prepared!

in Necromancer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

I thought that we could just use our normal characters and just have the elite spec track available to them… so we actually need to use the character slots in order to make a reaper? kitten thats going to be a lot of transmutation crystals to look fly during this event.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Be Prepared!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dstroya.6705

Dstroya.6705

During the Revenant beta, they gave us all the equipment we would need. A bunch of armor with selectable stats and all kinds of runes and sigils. Plus, I’ve read we’re getting 4 beta character slots, so I doubt we’ll get to use our current Necros for the beta, but will have to roll a new one and (hopefully) be given equipment to use.

Players Killing Players [PVP] – Fort Aspenwood

Be Prepared!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

Last time there were a few transmutation charges in the boxes given when rolling a character. So there’s that!

Be Prepared!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

I thought that we could just use our normal characters and just have the elite spec track available to them… so we actually need to use the character slots in order to make a reaper? kitten thats going to be a lot of transmutation crystals to look fly during this event.

From what I’ve read. We can’t. We have to use a beta slot. We will be getting a few beta slots to make beta characters for the weekend that wont count toward the progression of our account. So we are given a duplicate of our bank and wallet. What that means is when they copy those things when you make your beta character you’ll have access to everything you put in the bank. But anything you take out wont impact your normal account in anyway. You could even use a BL skin you’ve been saving with the beta character and it will still be on your normal account. But all skins you unlock wont show up on your normal account. At least thats how it worked last time. I’m not sure if they copy the account’s stuff before hand or in its current version each time you make a new beta character. So I’d test it out first. And I wouldn’t go spending everything right away either. Air on the side of caution but be prepared. I’m hoping I’ll have access to all my normal armor because its just straight up better than the armor they give you.

Be Prepared!

in Necromancer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Thanks for the responses everyone!

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..