Been told I need a nerf 5 times already

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Apparently condition necros are stupid op and need to be nerfed. doing 5k dps is “just insane” and “totally not intended”.

There were simply too many changes at once, and people seem to be attributing ALL of the increased damage to conditions.

I tried to explain that everyone got 4 extra traits, and power scaling on gear got an overall increase since everyone was wearing power gear already…. got told I was an idiot…

I tried explaining that many people got enough traits to increase their damage 20% due to an extra GM… got told I was too dumb to play the game.

Enjoy being semi-viable while you can, the masses won’t rest until conditions are nerfed back to where they were before the patch.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shiki.7148

Shiki.7148

Just wait til they run into a Condi Engineer… XD

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zin.6170

Zin.6170

kitten, I’ve not been told that once. I suck.

in Necromancer

Posted by: insaneseagull.7063

insaneseagull.7063

This is just stupid and should not be allowed to be heard. I mean,if Anet listens to those poor sheep than we will definitely get nerfed lol. You were running condi? Right?

You probably had some transfers as well as that new Plague signet trait? If they believe ALL of the dmg came from you then I feel so sorry for them if the above is the case. I mean,do people really think at all?

Engie: “Hey,better open up with my insane condi burst to insta down that necro.” Yeah,like you won’t eat your own condis at once. Kittening Grenth.

^That happens ALOT in pvp atm.

Server: Far Shiverpeaks
IGN: Sparkly Darkness/Sinh Verdandi/Got D Boons
Guild: Anime And Manga Club [AMC]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

what u use?
……………………..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cell.6821

Cell.6821

So what’s this amazing build?

I picked up Signets of Suffering, Plague Signet and what not. The result? With all the conditions being applied here and there, I get spammed by conditions faster than I can transfer them. I die like rabbits most of the time.