Best Looking Necro Weapons are... Ascended!?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

There’s Deathwish bones and skull, Final Rest the mythical gone common, The Crossing a relic, The Scythe for the Reapers and now…

http://dulfy.net/2013/09/17/gw2-sunless-weapon-skins/

I’m liking the Scepter and Staff with the dark aura around them they are getting more and more attractive, I’ve been camping Tequatl for days now trying to get my hands on one of these, better yet they come in Rabid Gear it seems that they were made in thought of us. What do you think?

Discuss.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

Yeh, neeeeeeeeeed this for my Necro ;-P

Deathwish & Final Rest are nice necro feeling staff’s.

Eye of Rodgort nice Scepter.

I’ve also grabbed Reaver of the Mists & The Anomaly, not really necro but pretty.

Frostfang & Incinerator would prob be the only legendary I’d feel cumfy equipping as a necro tho. Both give some new animations.
The dagger, doesn’t really fit as it’s fire, but it’s very ‘jedi’ humor. With it just being a holster on your belt, and it’s got new animations on necro like ‘force throw’.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

No argument… the sunless stuff is sick and amazing… but really with how low the drop rate is, I would rather farm for fractal skins (even though they are not necroish).

Never mind the difficult in just getting into a server that is coordinated enough to effectively drop Teq.

For staff/dagger though, hands down this one. I still like my EOR scepter though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Shame im never doing Tequatl again. Have my titles and ill go back to my dungeons where I dont have to rely on mass idiots.

in Necromancer

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

The drop rates are way too low from what I heard. Just buy them from someone else.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Necromancer

Posted by: sheelzi.5803

sheelzi.5803

The new ascended stuff looks kind of mesmery and unwieldy in my opinion, especially the scepter. I like Final Rest because the casting animation matches the gargoyle wing perfectly. My other favorites are my Sclerite dagger what looks like it drips corruption and the eye blinking animation is really cool. As for scepter skins you won’t do any better than the Pact Scepter.

Attachments:

Cyrsly – Necromancer – Whiteside Ridge

(edited by sheelzi.5803)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Heartlust.6140

Heartlust.6140

New TA exotic drops look neat as well. Atleast the staff does from that preview picture.

in Necromancer

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

Rabid ascended gear looks nice enough for me

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Necromancer

Posted by: SweetCream.8051

SweetCream.8051

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

The green is nice but I think the design of the Ascended stuff is a bit too decorative to be that necro-ey. Seems more like Ele design.

The dark aura oozing off the Teq drops are very necro, but still pretty tame compared to some of the flame and frost effects that come off those kind of weapons. Not really a perfect enough of a fit for me to want to camp the dragon to try and get.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Banjal.7328

Banjal.7328

My corrupted weapons fit my Norn Necro,I even Reskined my Ascended weapons with them.

in Necromancer

Posted by: DownPour.5903

DownPour.5903

Deathwish & Final Rest are nice necro feeling staff’s.

Don’t forget the Pact Quarterstaff. It’s also really nice.

Desolation

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

The drop rates are way too low from what I heard. Just buy them from someone else.

Account & SoulBound

in Necromancer

Posted by: kodiac.8473

kodiac.8473

I want the Crossing sooo badly. Here’s hoping that it goes down in price over Halloween!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

I really want the black ones. They’re the only weapons that look good with my Necromancer.

Time to farm ores!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

ITS A POOFY CHANDELIER!
Seriously crossing and FR are way better. Deathwish sadly seems like bad upscaled version of its GW1 equivalent…

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

The drop rate of the Sunless weapons has been increased significantly.

Cheers!