Best looking Scepters

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: Scilleen.9184

Scilleen.9184

So I have my CoF gear, now I need a cool looking Scepter to complete it. I looked at all the dungeon ones and none of them really stuck out to me. I already have a crafted scepter so the only reason I am going for this is for it to stick out and look awesome. I know a scepter will never stick out like one of those big flaming 2 handers, but I want something a little more interesting than what I have now. What would you recommend?

“I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.”

-Treebeard

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: Malambus.4702

Malambus.4702

Emberglow does a pretty good job of sticking out. Since it is a giant flaming Scepter.

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: Odoakar.4759

Odoakar.4759

Zaithan’s Reach. It is an undead arm. Yes. It is an undead arm.

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Heh, sweet. Need to have a glance at that arm. Anyways, how about the Lidless eye?

I have not seen it in game yet, but from what i understand the eye actually moves.

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: Calcifire.1864

Calcifire.1864

I’m rather enjoying my orrian scepter
it drips with corruption and has a nice rust/blood-splosion effect when you swing it

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teknobug.3782

Teknobug.3782

Heh, sweet. Need to have a glance at that arm. Anyways, how about the Lidless eye?

I have not seen it in game yet, but from what i understand the eye actually moves.

Huh… that would be sick.

Yak’s Bend WvWvW’er [Mount Phoenix Imperials]
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz | 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 ram | Gigabyte R9 280X 3GB (14.2)
Win 8 Pro 64bit

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: Donedusted.9846

Donedusted.9846

The scepter with the eye is called the Eye of Rodgort. Link:

http://www.guildhead.com/item/31056/eye-of-rodgort-of-blood#.

Eye of Rodgort has two effects: a red “mist” that surrounds the eye, as well as the eye moving around quickly, as if it is looking for something.

The Lidless Eye is another scepter with the same skin as Eye of Rodgort however the effects do not show up in the preview – I don’t know if this means they are lacking in game or not?

http://www.guildhead.com/item/31081/lidless-eye-of-blood#

Hope this helps!

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Well well, i stand corrected. Given that they seems to have about the same stats, but Guildhead do not list them as sharing the same model, i guess only one of them is supposed to be animated.

Best looking Scepters

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpedalFlux.1520

SpedalFlux.1520

i have the immobulus, it looks EPIC