Beta "Rise"

Beta "Rise"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

While I know this would never happen, I would love if Anet reverted “Rise” to its early Beta form. Summoning Jagged Horrors instead of of Shambling ones, with degen instead of a built-in death timer.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Beta "Rise"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

It won’t happen because its such an amazing defensive utility, and the old version had the problem of theoretically being able to be kept up forever, which would have forced them to balance around that in a bad way.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Beta "Rise"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

While I see your point from PvE perspective, I don’t support it. “Rise!” is a defensive skill now and previous version of Shout would make any fight with adds completly broken compared to now, with Jaggeds dealing upwards of 60-70% of Reaper’s damage I guess.

I would rather see more minion management focus in next Elite Specializations and changes to existing minions that would make them more viable.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Beta "Rise"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Thor Rising.7850

Thor Rising.7850

My only complaint about Rise! as someone that only pvps is that its too much screen spam. Its very difficult to see whats going on when there are 2 necros in a teamfight. Added to the mess that is mes clones not despawning on death (after months if not years)and the extra aoes from HoT it makes for messy teamfights.

Beta "Rise"

in Necromancer

Posted by: Belarorn.9062

Belarorn.9062

Midfights with 3 + Necros are just horrible. Getting changed by 20 ish Shambling Horrors.

Also you do realize that if everyone ran MM with Rise you could technically get 60 “people” at a mid fight to clutter the screen and screw with people

5 Necros + 6 Shambling Horrors per Necro + 5 Additional minions Per Necro = Run Away