Blood Fiend healing formula

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

What is the healing formula of blood fiend auto siphoning ? What about taste of death formula ?

I know that bloodthirst affects his siphoning , but what about vampiric master trait ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Guys ?? any one ? what about developers ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

Vampiric affects his damage only, his healing does not scale with healing power (the siphon part anyway) full heal from it has a very inconsistent heal, sometimes it does only a fraction of what is stated, sometimes up to 200% more, and anything in between. It’s one of the many necro bugs we have to deal with and why few people use the blood fiend for anything more than more damage/extra toughness (from death line trait).

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arianna.7642

Arianna.7642

He doesn’t scale with Bloodthirst. He doesn’t scale with Healing Power. It is a flat Health gain per attack. His Siphons also do not do typical Siphon damage, as far as I’m aware. It’s just flat damage, with you gaining some amount as an entirely independent Heal. He scales with absolutely nothing you can throw at him, except the Minion Traits. They buffed his passive Siphon heal by 200% a few patches ago, from what I can remember.

Vampiric Master does have an affect, just like the other Minions; It’s a flat heal that does not follow normal Siphoning rules; It does no damage, does not scale with Bloodthirst, Healing Power, etc.

The only way to increase it is to do well in WvW and have the Medic increase all incoming healing.

Edited in; Taste of Death, last I tested a while back, was a 1:1 increase. 1 Healing Power = 1 Point of Health gained. Tooltip-wise, at least. The heal itself seems to be weird.