Blood Is Strength Brawler Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: MattyP.6954

MattyP.6954

A bit of a disclaimer: I am pretty new to the Necromancer. I just started playing this guy after the specialization patch, but I think I’ve found a good build—it certainly is fun and “feels” powerful.

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=V40;3o2lI0F4JJVJ0;9;496A;0148047047;4OsF5Z;1qObSqObSK-FWcG31D0;1KeK9LeL9MeM9KF-3k-Bv

The boilerplate description is a Front-line dps/support hybrid build. It pushes out a great deal of damage and provides some solid group support (not to mention some crazy sustain), mostly in the form of healing and debuffing enemies. During long fights with lots of enemies (I’ve mainly been playing this in Silverwastes and small-group WvWvW), I can consistently maintain 15-25 stacks of might, which allowed me to be a little more selfish and add some toughness to my gear. Transfusion trait and Water Sigil provides some group healing (Especially the teleporting aspect of Transfusion)

So, that’s the build. More experienced Necro Players, please let me know what you think and what I should change.

Some changes I’m already considering:

• Changing the Water Sigil to a Bloodlust Sigil
  • Changing the Hoelbrak Runes to Strength Runes
Server — Fort Aspenwood
Mains — Mathias of the Wood [Ranger]; Collaborator Bluatt [Engineer]
Alts — Necromancer, Warrior, Elementalist

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

This kind of build works against noobs, but any experienced player would just cc you and kill you.

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.