Bone Minions wind-up

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alpha.1308

Alpha.1308

1) summon bone minions
2) press 1 then hit escape on the moving golem in spvp
3) K

why does this exist
is it really too much to ask for our weakest minions to be able to hit stuff,let alone actually even start attacking

Bone Minions wind-up

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Oh man don’t worry bro your not the only one frustrated with minions. The pathfinding on them is just……bad.

Necromancer Main

Bone Minions wind-up

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

I actually havn’t played my necro in quite awhile because of this. I can play nearly any spec with a decent degree of success but the only one I actually enjoy is Minion Mancer. But as long as the pets don’t even respond. I cant reliably even come CLOSE to killing the celestial builds that rule the meta at the moment. No matter how experienced I am or how fast my reactions are or even how well I can chain my skills together to maintain debilitations. None of that matters except against the worst of opponents if hte pets themselves dont work.

Ghost Yak

Bone Minions wind-up

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tadsoul.6951

Tadsoul.6951

i would consider using them if they made a trait that caused your bone minions to ride your life blast and suicide on the target
the extra burst damage would be lethal with all the other procs you can put in an attack now

Bone Minions wind-up

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Id honestly like it if they would charge at the target, not slow like flesh golem but just like a mad dash and then ka-boom! I like mm too and have even taken it in dungeons to see how it did, when they worked it did great! Not like meta or anything but I was able to save my team from a few boss wipes when something went wrong.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.