Buff Consume Conditions?

Buff Consume Conditions?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ErebusVindictus.6514

ErebusVindictus.6514

I’m not asking for a buff to the heal (the heal is amazing) but the 1 & 1/4 sec cast time feels entirely too long and gets interrupted far too often.
Maybe reduce it to 1 second? I feel that would help a lot in terms of not getting interrupted.
But maybe I’m just doing something wrong, if I am, please do tell me, I’m open to just about any suggestions.

NA – Teef main – IGN Tensatsu
Kittenhunters are mean.
Warriors rock.

Buff Consume Conditions?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

I would not be upset if either the cast time or cooldown time were reduced.

Buff Consume Conditions?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Well I would first remove that stupid vulnerability from it. The second thing I woul do is to revert the cooldown. Then we get the good old consume condition which was considered quite balanced due to its long cast time. The final change I would do to it would be to create a better master of corruption, the trait is just plain bad.

EverythingOP

Buff Consume Conditions?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Well I would first remove that stupid vulnerability from it. The second thing I woul do is to revert the cooldown. Then we get the good old consume condition which was considered quite balanced due to its long cast time. The final change I would do to it would be to create a better master of corruption, the trait is just plain bad.

M I L K B O I S

Buff Consume Conditions?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563

I’m not asking for a buff to the heal (the heal is amazing) but the 1 & 1/4 sec cast time feels entirely too long and gets interrupted far too often.
Maybe reduce it to 1 second? I feel that would help a lot in terms of not getting interrupted.
But maybe I’m just doing something wrong, if I am, please do tell me, I’m open to just about any suggestions.

I’ve brought up the cast time of consume conditions exactly 3 previous times and nothing has been changed. Yes it seems like an awful long cast cuz it is esp in combat. I’ve counted it multiple times in combat and its at 3 seconds instead of 1 1/4. And that’s without chill or anything. Anet still hasn’t bothered doing anything about it so don’t keep your hopes up. Necro has been plagued with bugs and such since launch and its taken them 3 years just to fix the very first bugs people reported.

Forever Against Stacked Servers
Virual [VRUS] Alien Lunatics [StFu] Nocturnal Sxaddx [Nuts] Ft. Aspenwood
That which is dead may eternally lie, but with great aeons even death may die.

Buff Consume Conditions?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

It used to be perfect but they ruined it.

Buff Consume Conditions?

in Necromancer

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

It used to be perfect but they ruined it.

Like many things lol. I remember the day they upped the cd on consume conditions, then tried to push us into traiting master of corruption. Oh yeah around the same time, traiting master of corruption was also pretty risky due to the amount of self inflicted wounds when necros popped plague lol.

Anet anet anet…