Build for solo pve?

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Loirinuotiolla.3287

Loirinuotiolla.3287

what kind of build i should use for mostly soloing HoT maps?

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

Most efficient build for solo PvE:
http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Greatsword/X

Full Zerk, but on Reaper you should never die doing solo PvE Content.

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Loirinuotiolla.3287

should i use soul reaping or blood magic when soloing things?

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sarnax.8357

Sarnax.8357

I use soul reaping since I dont really need the healing from blood magic. We have a second health bar after all. Plus I like staying in my reaper form for longer. But it is a personal preference.

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Red Rover.9810

Red Rover.9810

Although that build is fine, I have found it much easier to use a minion master reaper build on HoT maps and in Bloodstone Fen. You can go Power or Condi build. For Power I use Death Magic/Blood Magic/Reaper and zerk gear (with GS and axe/dagger or staff). Awesome for all PvE except for T4 fractals and raiding. For condi I use Death Magic/Curses/Reaper and Viper gear (with scepter/x). Fill the bar with minions (plus Rise) or switch a few out for additional shouts or curses. This condi build is better for high level fractals and raiding, but can still work in open world.

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Murdyr.9204

Murdyr.9204

What KrHome said is semi true, however actually going for valkyrie’s armor with runes of the wurm will give you loads of health as well as very high crit chance and power. Brazil made a video on this build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-b5ogp9rd

Good luck out there

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Loirinuotiolla.3287

Does full valkyrie with zerk weapons/scholar runes work for MM build?

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Red Rover.9810

Red Rover.9810

I don’t see why not, although I always felt plenty sturdy in full zerkers with minions, plus Rise plus Blood Magic life steal, plus the extra life bar from shroud. With 20k base hp I never felt the need to increase vitality. But for a non-MM power build having 30k hp is pretty sweet.

Build for solo pve?

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

As a MM since guild wars 1 ( all MMOes ), In my opinion , I think that MM is the best build for necromancers. The MM build was meh in the past, but after the minions AI fix and the AoE reduction , it became kinda op. The best build would be zerker reaper MM using both Staff\GS.
Even with zerk gear , you will still be the last man standing while also inflicting huge dps even in fractals and dungeons. Try this build >>
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vRIQJAWRnM0AN1gdbCe1As3glpBbqldBqASDgCQAI+DmCfhA-TxRDwAH3fIxlUUC2T53L1fAprpxTKAg5PSBs1wK-e

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.