Can we have the Pally's scepter?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

First off, confession time, I rolled a pally…

…and it is ‘pally’ ask any of them “how do you tank a boss?” and watch them flip out. “This isn’t warcraft, there are no tanks, L2P. There are no tanks!”

Ok, fine then. If you can’t tank, you can’t guard. Your paladins, get over it, enjoy your class.

I officially rename them, Paladins, and they should all be glad we don’t just call them ‘retnoobs’

/rant

Anyway, they all hate their scepters, complain about it all day, but all I can think is how amazing this thing is.

First off, the orbs are slow, you can shoot like ten of them before the first one hits, and then it’s like BOOM! they all start landing, it’s awesome.

..yeah people can move, but I’m used to necro staff #1 attack, so yeah, I’m not so spoiled that I cry about moving targets.

Second, the #2 scepter skill is like a flurry of action packed whack-whack-whack-whack half damage hits come from everywhere awesomeness.

…and I’m all like ‘whoa’ /joey

Yeah, it’s a targeted area and people move, but whatever, this is exactly what a necro needs, because you can use these two skills to actually kill centaur racks… And Siege Weapons! those too.

..and to do it from range, it’s like sex. After you do it for the first time, you can’t stop thinking about it.

And imagine seeing a boss with 25 bleed stacks, and being all like, “I have something to contribute to this boss fight! I am more than a melee range regen-bot. You can take your bronze medal and stick it up your kitten!”

Oh… it would be so awesome; what do we have an axe? I don’t think they’d take the axe, it’s so freakin’ worthless. I guess we’d have to trade them our scepter for it, and so goes the title of condition master class… I don’t even know how we got that title, other classes drop conditions all over the place; what’s the big deal?

So yeah; TLDR

Guardians can’t tank, they are now Paladins or retnoobs, whatever you prefer, it’s not like my money’s involved.

…and if they don’t want their scepter skills, we’ll take ’em!

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

in Necromancer

Posted by: NecropsY.8649

NecropsY.8649

I think grasping dead should hit about 3x times automaticly inside the AOE not just a single hit

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teknomancer.8475

Teknomancer.8475

I hope you enjoy playing your guardian. I however do not feel like we should in anyway shape or form replace our current scepter abilities with the scepter abilities of the guardian.
Also besides that I am not quite sure what the rest of your post is ranting about.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Maskeus.2396

Maskeus.2396

I hardly understood a word of this.

in Necromancer

Posted by: skittlebob.4850

skittlebob.4850

I am very confused.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jawapima.6978

Jawapima.6978

A+, would read again.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jaydee.8143

Jaydee.8143

Read the first few sentences, verified it was a stupid post, toodles.