Cleave and LF gain on Dagger patch

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Anet, do you think that if we have 2 enemies (or more) in meele range, we need the same amount of Life Force as in 1v1 situations?
Don’t you think that we need (at least) 2x more because they’ll do more dmg to us?

As I understood the patch, the life-force gain will only occur once per skill use, so basically all we got for dagger is more dmg against more enemies in meele-range.
I believe we need to get life-force not per skill use but per enemies hit.

Or i misunderstood the "As it is with Thief, the positive effect from these abilities can only occur once per swing. " sentence?

(source http://dulfy.net/2014/08/29/gw2-upcoming-guardian-and-necromancer-class-changes/ )

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

you only get the effect ones, no double life force :p

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

What would happen if you fight a mesmer? You hit an illusion and the mesmer and gain double life force, not really fair. Same for turrets, elementals, thief summons, minions, ranger pets, spirit weapon,… .

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

You can’t expect your power to expand the more enemies you are fighting. The cleave change to dagger could have broken many things if they also allowed the procs to trigger twice.
That’s one of the good changes we got.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Vampiric /Vampiric Precision/Reaper’s Precision/Barbed Precision can all trigger twice, though.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Just because there are two targets doesn’t mean an AA should generate 12% LF while dealing reasonably high damage. You’re dealing pretty reasonable DPS, while also gaining around 1.2k LF base per chain.

We do need a bit of AoE scaling LF generation, but 1v1/2v2 isn’t at all bad as far as LF is concerned, its the 3v3 up till zerging starts that we need LF help on.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build