Combine Axe into Dagger?

Combine Axe into Dagger?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Nothing is overpowererd until it dominates all aspects of the game, pve pvp wvw. There is a counter to every build.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Combine Axe into Dagger?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

So, an AoE immobilize boon-strip 100% retal uptime, an ability that almost single handily makes a crappy weapon worth using, paired with a healing skill that can heal 4k plus 14.4% of your max HP, which is roughly a 6.5k base heal. That’ll happen.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Combine Axe into Dagger?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Dagger 2 is getting a change soon with a 25% increase to base and 75% increase to ratio. It will very easily hit high numbers in the future. Also, 12% life force is 12% of 120% HP against direct damage, effectively, due to half-damage in DS. So with no SR investment it is 14.4% of your max HP.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Combine Axe into Dagger?

in Necromancer

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Clearly I don’t see them actually fixing that stupid axe auto attack which makes axe still crap. I think the reason us necros use axe in the first place is cause of axe 2 and 3 utilities. Why don’t they move the utilities axe gives into dagger and forge a better dagger weapon for power necros or even hybrid necros?

Add the 12% life force to life siphon. Make dark pact aoe like unholy feast along with retal and boon removal. No need for the cripple since it would be an aoe immobilize. Rework axe mastery trait into dagger mastery trait 10% damage while wielding dagger with 20% cooldown reduction.

Then replace the old dagger mastery trait in blood magic with I don’t know what to call it uhhh maybe ripper?? Which gives dagger 50% chance to bleed target when attacking with dagger auto attacks and dagger skills. No critical strikes needed. The trait does not bleed with anything else other than dagger skills. It would still be an adept blood magic trait.

I don’t know and I don’t care if this is considered overpowered. I just wanted to throw this out there.

There’s a reason why anet doesn’t necessarily listen to balance suggestions.
no one would use any thing but dagger ever. Besides staff for the swap of course. Such power. Such brilliance.

Säïnt