Coming back

Coming back

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mystogan.4157

Mystogan.4157

Hey im coming back from ranger i havent played my necro in about 4 months so i hopped on today and played some spvp… last five matches i played i didnt die or get downed once….. what in the hell did they buff..

This is the build i am using:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQRBIhdG2IJN12WcjPNs3m4XokuDGhAAqwk6vILCWA-T1RGABA8EA4TJogq/Az+DIp8LgTCAa6HAA-w

Also what is plague blast…

Thy Shall Fear The Reaper (FxRe)

Coming back

in Necromancer

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

necro got nerfed , they did not get buffed . rangers got buffed

Coming back

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Couldn’t tell you why you did better than usual. Most things got slight nerfs. Plague blast is the underwater life blast. Much better too.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

Coming back

in Necromancer

Mystogan.4157

oh poo well idk my LF seems like it drains really really slow now. and it seems im getting alot of LF while in DS i watch the meter and it is very hard to drop me idk why it jst seems better then 4 months ago

Coming back

in Necromancer

Mystogan.4157

did they increase the LF pool?

Coming back

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Nope. Life force actually got no improvements over the last year, save for reduced cooldown on Spectral Armor and the Soul Comprehension trait.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Coming back

in Necromancer

Posted by: Malchior.1928

Malchior.1928

Its quite probable that you just got better at positioning during your time playing ranger. And this is showing through your life-force.

[QQ] A Quaggan in Arah

Coming back

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bweaty.9187

Bweaty.9187

They made the Soul Reaping actually give it’s bonus to LF pool. (Was broken before) Also tweaked up some life force gen stuff.

We actually cop’ed some major nerfs.

Our Role:
They nerfed our staff from being able to remove all condi’s of us and people in the circle, to 3 off us. They nerfed the amount of condi conversations we can do to same/less than other class’s.

DS as a block:
Being able to use DS to suck up a hit of any size, got removed as we could use it to ‘jump’ place we an’t allowed to. (Tho they say doing it with spect walk, is a feature!)
(They did add a new grand master that let’s us do it, with no skill involved)
(Tho still no Vigor/Block/Invul/etc)

Minions:
Actually sort of worked for a few weeks really well. Then that got reverted & they now ‘upscale’ elites/champions and group content making it as tho there’s a extra player worth of hardness per minion out.
Tho, they do now at least heal out of combat, cept you know, the heal pet you need to keep up.

Lore:
Tho worship of cold & death. We got the power of fire & life. (Dumb Fire)
Tho it was totally the opposite side of the coin type god, people were overly happy at ‘burst damage over time’

Coming back

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Putrid Mark transfers 3 conditions per enemy hit, not 3 total as many here say/imply.

I’m a Geeleiver

Coming back

in Necromancer

Mystogan.4157

The only thing I use out of those you mentioned was soul reaping lol dont use staff or minions and that ds change was a while back before i even played necro

Coming back

in Necromancer

Mystogan.4157

they changed axe auto and dagger auto i can tell

Coming back

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

they changed axe auto and dagger auto i can tell

Both in the 9/9 patch. Dagger auto cleaves to a 2nd target, axe had its aftercast reduced.

I’m a Geeleiver