Condi Reaper raid help

Condi Reaper raid help

in Necromancer

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

Just a quick question for those out there….
What are you all using for Seekers on VG?
I use “Chilled to The Bone” but with such a long CD is there anything else that folks are using? Fears don’t work, or so I have been told so do we have anything else in our kitten nal?
Am tempted to start running on Engi as they have a few more CC’s in their pocket (belt…lol) for Seekers and such but if there is other options for my Reaper that work I would love to hear them!
Thanks all!

Condi Reaper raid help

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

suffer,

:)

just time it well so that you have it off cool down, its not going to move the seekers. but it will slow them down so they don’t come to you.

Condi Reaper raid help

in Necromancer

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

Sweet!
Thanks for that! I thought it may be of some use but hadn’t heard anything.
Thanks again.

Condi Reaper raid help

in Necromancer

Posted by: SirPrizeBartSachs.4670

SirPrizeBartSachs.4670

How well would epidemic work? I have not tried condi necro at raids yet but if the seekers are within 600 range of Vale Guardian they should be permanently crippled, chilled, then shrivel up to the burns and bleeds?

Condi Reaper raid help

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

Epidemic at vale is only worthwhile if you are running 2 reapers, and its for a bounce effect.

the seekers are VERY, VERY tanky. Meaning they do not die, they will despawn.

Condi Reaper raid help

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ceit.7619

Ceit.7619

The main reason fear doesn’t work well with the seekers is because of the reaper trait that causes fear to also chill. In one sense, it helps to fear if they are far away still, but the closer they are the less useful it is because they won’t run far due to that chill. One of the best pieces of advice is just learn how to manipulate the seekers. If they are following you, don’t go to green until the last second or two.